Christians having a little protest at Madonna's concert

Nikki

Aw that's cute, reminds me of the old days! :lol:

I truly wish I could say that Madonna is not religious, but seems she still holds on to kabbabble and celebrates Shabat. I'm thankful she dosen't seem to ram "magic" kabballlalala water on people now at least.

I miss the days when Christians were fed to the lions :nasty:

They weren't though, there is not one singel evidence of that Colosseum myth. It was made up during the early middle ages. Some of them still might have been executed there as criminals, but not because of their religion per se. one very lucky thing about the myth is that it led to Colosseum being classified as a sacred building, until that happened people treated it as free building blocks. So it helped to save it just like Pantheon.

yes Madonna is the evil and not the priesters molesting children.

Never ever hear any protests agains pedophile priesters, but when its about M every asshole has sth to say.

In some city in the states, they build a huge statue of Satan, my idea, put that statue away and replace it with Madonna statue,

she ´s polarizing more than any other living and non-living spritual being

and they also protest at the first US church that is openly okay with gays and he says the priest should be killed. they're at a slut walk and stoner convention as well. the madonna concert is okay compared to some of the videos they posted

Aw that's cute, reminds me of the old days! :lol:

I truly wish I could say that Madonna is not religious, but seems she still holds on to kabbabble and celebrates Shabat. I'm thankful she dosen't seem to ram "magic" kabballlalala water on people now at least.

kabbabble... kabballalalal water... :rotfl:

I'm so glad people have forgotten all about that

I don't think religion is to blame here... It's the church, the institution or, in this case, brainwashed members of a cult that got everything so wrong it's just pitiful...

I have to admit though, it was rather amusing watch them spewing so much shit :lol: just like the old days as you say...

21:20 :p

yog734.gif

Yes, this is SAD! He he is preaching about love, and someone goes to hug him, and he judges her and calls her names. That is not spreading love. The funniest to me is his "BOUNDARIES". Most Christians are OBSESSED with THEIR boundaries. In fact, their boundaries are their god. I basically lived in three churches for 2 years, and I learned quickly how manipulative, hypocritical, scared, hateful, and judgmental they are. That is why I thought that part is funny as I lived it. It was so strange to have people take me in, be loving, but then all of a sudden, turn against me and have boundaries. They even have books about boundaries, and having healthy boundaries. Ugh. I knew at some point these types of people were going to turn up. I did not watch the whole thing, because I all ready know from personal experience. These people are supposed to represent God, but they are really representing who they fear the most, and they are being exactly what they are against, and they don't even see it.