Which RH songs are you worried she may not perform?

Apples388

Let's face it, all signs point towards a more hit-friendly setlist this time. Obviously there will still be a strong emphasis on RH but the end of the day it is longest album to date and unless she only plays the album itself and nothing else from her catalogue, some songs will have to get omitted.

Which songs that you love from this album are you worried may not included? And by that I mean you think they won't get a full performance or perhaps they may get a video or snippet or something.

This is my danger list for RH:

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Best Night

I have a feeling these above will get snubbed altogether. But let's hope I'm wrong.

I'm starting to worry for Iconic, Hold Tight and Illuminati as well, believe it or not!! Well I think Illuminati will get some kind of inclusion but sometimes late at night when I can't sleep I do worry about Iconic?? :(

wash all over me, bodyshop

bodyshop

inside out

borrowed time

maybe also addicted..

but I'm especially thinking borrowed time isn't gonna be on the rh tour and its such a good lovely folky song

Inside Out

Best Night

Iconic

Messiah

I'm terrified. If she doesn't perform these I'm not quite sure what I'll do with my life? :(

I can't live in a world where she may not do MESSIAH :(

Best Night

Body Shop

Joan of Arc

Veni Vidi Vici

Borrowed Time

Graffiti Heart

Yes I'm worried for all of those too including JOAN. I am paralysed by fear.

Illuminati (I think it will included somehow, maybe as part of the intro but definitely not in full)

Best Night

Inside Out

Hold Tight

Messiah

Wash All Over Me

Not that I really worried about them, but still...lol.

Addicted

Auto-Tune Baby

Beautiful Scars

Graffiti Heart

Borrowed Time

Guest eroticerotic

I will be sad if Wash All Over Me is not performed - that song really, um, just feels so personal to me, id love to see it live

I'm not "worried" about any. I'm just happy to see her live. It sure would be nice to see at least some presentation of UB in my lifetime though.

Messiah. I just know she won't do it.

Yes, I don't think she will do that one. Probably not Wash All Over Me either. I think she will do Joan of Arc because she did do it on Ellen. It's a perfect acoustic guitar song for her to play.

Guest eroticerotic

i still have faith that Wash All Over Me could be her political video of the tour. it's too strong a song to leave out.

Would love Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars and Messiah but don't think they will be performed. Hope that Inside out will be played - confident it will be though. The 3 singles, Body Shop, Holy Water, Sex, Devil Prays, Unapologetic Bitch, Heart-break city, Rebel Heart and Joan of Arc are to me the most likely by a mile - judging from her Instagram and previous interviews.