Wendy Williams warns Madonna about other divas

XXL

kim-kardashian-wendy-williams-and-reggie

While it seems that if anything pop culture music icon Madonna would have made friends with the likes of Nick Minaj, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry by casting them in her new music video, Wendy Williams thinks it might have been the biggest mistake of the 56-year-old life. According to the latest gossip news updates, the BET talk show host thinks that the Material Girl had better watch her back around those fame hungry twerkers if she knows what's good for her. Meanwhile, the wig saleswoman is calling out Rihanna's violent ex-boyfriend Chris Brown for being unable to keep all his promises to commit to a more respectable lifestyle, despite the fact that he now has a baby daughter, Royalty, to co-parent.

For whatever reason it looks like Wendy Williams doesn't trust music's latest A-list up-and-comers any farther than she can throw them.

After Taylor Swift's star studded "Bad Blood" video drew so much acclaim, Madonna's sort of aping the concept for her latest "B*tch I'm Madonna" seemed to make perfect sense to everyone but Wendy Williams, who is convinced that working with younger more talented women is always a receipt for disaster.

The former radio DJ turned BET talk show host explains in the latest July 6, issue of Life & Style that if she were Madonna she wouldn't make the mistake of collaborating with anyone that wasn't even more over the hill than herself:

"So Madonna pulled a Taylor Swift and recruited high-powered females in the biz to appear in the new video for her single.

"But I've got to be honest: That's a whole lot of egos and a whole lot of money in one building...I'm suspecting fallout will come from this.

"Madonna, it's a nice thought in theory, but you need to watch out before these divas try to steal your throne out from under you!"

wendy is a mess and i often disagree with her but when she talks about my fav artists I just put another video on. she's like that "always wrong" gossiping aunt I don't have.

and i actually agree that she has to watch out with putting those girls in her video.. did any of them defend her when she needed public support when the drake shit happened? maybe some laughed behind her back. meanwhile I think her real friends wouldn't do that. Miley & rita are okay but Im not that sure about the other ones. even j.k. rowling supported M while a lot of pop princesses didn't say shit.

Guest Pud Whacker

I love Wendy. Her facts are always wrong and she just talks shyt ringer her audience to react.

She's very entertaining.

Wendy's so annoying and damaging in my opinion. She spews wildly false and politically incorrect information when she should be using her platform to actually say something worthwhile and helpful. She's a fool and such a flip-flopper on Madonna, which I hate.

Wendy's so annoying and damaging in my opinion. She spews wildly false and politically incorrect information when she should be using her platform to actually say something worthwhile and helpful. She's a fool and such a flip-flopper on Madonna, which I hate.

+ 1

She is good for a laugh but continually gets her "facts" from inaccurate gossip sites and her flip-flopping on so many people and topics is seriously annoying.

Wendy Williams is a vile bitch. Her lips are moving but all she can produce is oral diarrhea.

156d788e3961123a3577c52cfeb1450a316c9865

Guest eroticerotic

what did wendy say that was anti madonna? wendy just has no filter but she's obviously team madonna. i love that she says what she wants and is authentic about it whether right or wrong!

anyway she seems to be giving madonna good advice!

what did wendy say that was anti madonna? wendy just has no filter but she's obviously team madonna. i love that she says what she wants and is authentic about it whether right or wrong!

Do you really believe that Madonna trusts these pop hoes, or the scum leaches who surround them, in any way?! I'm sure that Madonna just laughs at their idiotic attempts to get at her.

Wendy flip-flops on M ALL the time. She's said some horribly ageist and close-minded things about her in the past. Madonna doesn't need advice from anybody let alone Wendy fucking Williams. She's about the last person on earth that should be dishing out advice.

I love Wendy. Her facts are always wrong and she just talks shyt ringer her audience to react.

She's very entertaining.

love her too + she really loves Madonna.