First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

I just read my ticketmaster email and I have until August 29 to refund my concert ticket. At least that gives me time to see what other dates and locations are being added.

I truly hope you will get to see Rebel Heart and get your flight sorted. Heartbreaking stuff.

I truly hope you will get to see Rebel Heart and get your flight sorted. Heartbreaking stuff.

Thank you lovely x

God, I so wish she would've done a fuck you like during Girlie Show and had just scheduled a handful of US dates to begin with.

Of course, this huge mess is all about profit maximization from Live Nation, so that would never happen. And this is the cause of the high prices, the date changes (if not sales related).

It makes me so sad to see how fucking Cher is still selling out concert dates. This could've been M indefinitely if greed hadn't gotten the best of them.

All I can say is that after all the heartache and inconvenience that Madonna has caused by postponing these 5 dates of her tour,that when she does finally arrive on stage come opening night,the bitch had better bring Michael Jackson back from the dead and launch into an unheard track that the two of them had worked on to justify fucking everybody about!

I just read my ticketmaster email and I have until August 29 to refund my concert ticket. At least that gives me time to see what other dates and locations are being added.

Good luck Carly. As if you have not suffered enough previously with tour decisions now have to deal with this.

Guest Hunterlas

2vii43o.jpg

...there is no end to how fucking STUPID the person who did this is.

Clearly you are not a graphic designer, nor a comedian nor smart enough to understand what "business" decisions are. Yes, what happened sux (it fucked with me too, I was going to Miami) but Madonna is not in the business to make you happy. Shes in to make art and to make money. Lots of it.

Get a life, a sex life.

I already had my meltdown and I've decided to wait 4 more months, I've lived on tuna and bananas for a while (I'm a student) so I could afford this trip, and these 4 more months will be a long wait but at least I won't be tight on money so... yeah

Edited by AlanLongoria

Clearly you are not a graphic designer, nor a comedian nor smart enough to understand what "business" decisions are. Yes, what happened sux (it fucked with me too, I was going to Miami) but Madonna is not in the business to make you happy. Shes in to make art and to make money. Lots of it.

Get a life, a sex life.

I love Madonna more than any person outside my family and close friends, but Madonna and her team should be thinking more of her fans in these situations. They are the ones that are left upset, frustrated and out of pocket, so yes, there should be much more in life than business decisions, making art and money.

Guest bluejean

I'm so lucky I didn't book anything other than flights. I was a few days off organizing it all.

I cancelled my flight and have a flight credit with Qantas but it must be used by March and for the same country.

I'm busy working from September until mid Jan so I can't do any other U.S. shows. Miami in Jan is a possibility but there was an internship at a spa I wanted to do which throws that out the window and literally my last overseas trip I took was the states in Winter. I feel like it's such a waste spending all that money to go there again, I was really looking forward to summer there. It's especially a waste of all that money to travel if Madonna tours Australia like the next month.

I'm supposed to be flying to Europe in March. The only thing I can think of is to stop off in America on the way for a few weeks holiday.

On the other hand my boss is a frequent business flyer with Qantas and has a "person" he's going to talk to about making an exception for me to use the money towards my Europe flights.

I'm really worried Madonna is not going to tour Australia now and if she does it doesn't look like it will be February anymore and I must leave in March for work.

Ugh I don't know what to do. This is such a mess and I'm so upset. I really need to know about Aus dates so I can make a decision wether to keep or get a refund for my Miami concert ticket. And wtf to do with my flight voucher.

If you haven't booked flight for Europe fly from New York to London, you can often get pretty cheap flights and it's going to work out cheaper for you than flying from Oz. Search on Skyscanner, I am not sure but I think Jan/Feb is a good time of year for flight prices. That way you can see her in Miami in Jan.

Guest bluejean

Get a life, a sex life.

I get where you're coming from but I don't really feel screwing long term fans over is a good business decision. Although we don't know what the true reason is i imagine there were better solutions than cancelling this many shows. They could have even ran the show with a more basic stage or whatever. It's not like she hasn't condenced shows before and I bet most fans would be happier with that.

If you haven't booked flight for Europe fly from New York to London, you can often get pretty cheap flights and it's going to work out cheaper for you than flying from Oz. Search on Skyscanner, I am not sure but I think Jan/Feb is a good time of year for flight prices. That way you can see her in Miami in Jan.

Thanks babe

Guest bluejean

Alternatively they could have moved the first bunch of European shows to all the gaps in December then put Miami and Atlanta at the end of the U.S. leg.

Guest bluejean

And they KNOW loads of fans fly to see opening night. They probably think "the most loyal fans will remain loyal." And sadly they're right.

Guest bluejean

I remember when MJ's promoter drove him to his death they had the nerve to offer the option for people to keep their ticket as a "special souvineer" rather than claim a refund.I mean seriously :lmao: Why not give them the refund AND let them keep the ticket. Sickening.

Guest Hunterlas

I get where you're coming from but I don't really feel screwing long term fans over is a good business decision. Although we don't know what the true reason is i imagine there were better solutions than cancelling this many shows. They could have even ran the show with a more basic stage or whatever. It's not like she hasn't condenced shows before and I bet most fans would be happier with that.

Please remember Madonna did not intentionally or personally "screwed" anyone. Also remember shows havent been "cancelled", the have been rescheduled. Stop taking things personally, they did what they had to do, what was best for the business. Period. Did it suck for some of us, yes. Did they do it to "screw" us? No. Lets stop the craziness. If the story is true and she feels her vision needs more time, Ill let her do her best. Thats what I expect from her. Besides, its her right to develope her show as she pleases, thats the bottom line buddy. This is not a democracy.

Lastly, I was going after whoever did that ridiculous ad, not after the fans here. They have they right to be pissed, trust me, I had my moment too when I found out.

I remember when MJ's promoter drove him to his death they had the nerve to offer the option for people to keep their ticket as a "special souvineer" rather than claim a refund.I mean seriously :lmao: Why not give them the refund AND let them keep the ticket. Sickening.

That's insane

That's great.

Get a life, a sex life.

Hey Luis - I actually made this. No I'm not a graphic designer, and I only posted this on my own Facebook. It was meant ironically. I'm not one bit mad about the situation with the tour. I only made this as a way of showing my surprise at the way people are acting about the postponement - how crazy everyone is acting as if hey we're living through a horror movie. But let me be clear that I personally have no issue with the decision to change the dates.

And for the record, my sex life is fine.

Damn I'm glad I waited to buy my ticket. When I clicked onto site to buy it and saw they wanted 4 bills I was like.. uhhhh... lemme think about this.

I'm just gonna wait until the day of the show. If she still wants $400 for a great seat then I might go ahead and do it but fuck all that other drama bc that she's not worth (but then again that's easy for me to say bc she always comes to Detroit).

I can understand why people are acting crazy and are upset. Just read the stories from fans on this very forum who have already booked their tickets and flights/packages. This decision does not affect me in the slightest as I am not going to any of the postponed concerts but have real empathy for the people that are now left in limbo about what to do. It is only natural that they are freaking out at the moment. Things will simmer down but it is understandable that they are hurt and upset and expressing their frustration.

this place (and other famous twitter accounts that posted this in the fan world) are just asking for the media & other fan bases to attack her if you do that shit like call her "greed donna". btw, no offence to you, billy. i actually agree with you. i love your sense of humour, but I'm afraid most people reading it are gonna see it like fans are attacking Madonna. I'm NOT complaining out of sympathy for her, I'm just mentioning it because I KNOW how the media are and how people react here, so just don't be surprised if she gets backlash if you spread that fan art around, thats all Im saying. its all very predictable.

as if she LIKES cancelling those dates. in fact, how does she make money by cancelling dates? refund your tickets & do some proper research and get a refund of your hotel (YES you can get this and it's not hard) and ask the airlines or explain the situation. it's annoying but you CAN get your money back. some are acting like youre not getting money back and that she cancelled just a week before the concert. i know it's annoying and I would be angry as fuck as well, but I know that if you look online on refunding fights/hotels AND tickets (which madonna.com/ticketmaster said themselves) it's really not that hard. you get the ticket $ back anyway, that's for sure. hotel isn't hard either. the difficult thing will be the airline tix, i assume. as apparently a lot of people don't pay the cancel fee if they fly to another continent.. (i can see why you don't when it's a cheap company going from one country in europe to another when the flight is just $50 or whatever, but if it's further i'd always give a bit extra for the refund fee.. Im sure some of you did that)

I can understand why people are acting crazy and are upset. Just read the stories from fans on this very forum who have already booked their tickets and flights/packages. This decision does not affect me in the slightest as I am not going to any of the postponed concerts but have real empathy for the people that are now left in limbo about what to do. It is only natural that they are freaking out at the moment. Things will simmer down but it is understandable that they are hurt and upset and expressing their frustration.

Jan are you gonna go to an Australian show if she comes there?

Guest Pud Whacker

Hey Luis - I actually made this. No I'm not a graphic designer, and I only posted this on my own Facebook. It was meant ironically. I'm not one bit mad about the situation with the tour. I only made this as a way of showing my surprise at the way people are acting about the postponement - how crazy everyone is acting as if hey we're living through a horror movie. But let me be clear that I personally have no issue with the decision to change the dates.

And for the record, my sex life is fine.

:thumbsup:

Madonna fans as humorless as ever. :rolleyes: