First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

Omg my airline won't refund or transfer me. :( Wtf am I supposed to do, meet everyone else who flew from all over the world? Fuck!

How long are you staying in this side of the world? Is it a direct flight or do you have a connection? In case you are thinking of going to the Montreal show Spirit airlines has normally cheap tickets from Fort Lauderdale to Plattsburgh NY (1 hour from Montreal) can you make a vacation out of it?

Guest Hunterlas

This is devastating. Everyway you look at it but isntead of wasting my time finding out why it happened, I ran to Stubhub and got my ticket for Montreal.

Guest Rachelle of London

my twitter feed is looking worse and worse. i feel real bad for fans traveling far who can't get their flight/hotel accommodations changed/refunded! we're talking about 1000s of dollars!

I've lost just over £3200 :(

Doesn't even include car rental or my outfits I've had made for Miami :lmao:

If I don't laugh I'll have heart failure

and to make matters more aggravating for Miami travelers is that hotels are a lot more expensive in January than September. my friend's room was booked for $169 per night for the september show. if she books room for january for the miami show it's $359 per night! :|

Guest bluejean

So sad for you guys. But now I have faith that she will come to Latin America this time.

Do we think she's moved the dates because she's doing South America instead of Australia/Asia?

:( :( This is awful! I feel terrible for you, carly69, Ai Papi Si and everyone else who's bought tickets and booked plane tickets. Madonna and/or Guy NEEDS to do something to soften the blow for you guys.

Guest Pud Whacker

my twitter feed is looking worse and worse. i feel real bad for fans traveling far who can't get their flight/hotel accommodations changed/refunded! we're talking about 1000s of dollars!

Just terrible.

Guest Pud Whacker

Doesn't even include car rental or my outfits I've had made for Miami :lmao:

If I don't laugh I'll have heart failure

Laugh to keep from crying.

So sorry.

You have outfits made?!!!

How long are you staying in this side of the world? Is it a direct flight or do you have a connection? In case you are thinking of going to the Montreal show Spirit airlines has normally cheap tickets from Fort Lauderdale to Plattsburgh NY (1 hour from Montreal) can you make a vacation out of it?

I'm only flying from Toronto so my situation isn't so bad (carly :( chelle :() but thanks for the heads up honey. I have family in Florida anyway and I've already booked the time off work, if I can't get it refunded it's not the end of the world but I'm gonna call Air Canada in the morning anyway.

It's ridiculous to cancel opening night. If Miami wasn't pissed off at her last time...

Very curious about the REAL reason these were canceled. The era has been a little messy at times, and today's news makes it seem even more messier and disorganized. What the hell is going on?

So sad for you guys. But now I have faith that she will come to Latin America this time.

I am starting to think you may be right. By ending the current dates in Puerto Rico, she can likely jump right to Latin & South America (if she wants). If that ends up being the reason they did this, however, it's very fucking inconsiderate to put dates on sale. Get your act together, Live Nation.

I think if they do add Latin/South America, I am worried an Australia/Asia leg becomes even less likely. Last time she did 6 months straight she ended the tour in a foul mood. I'm not sure I'd want to be on the end of that tour. Of course, she will get a Christmas break this time. Maybe that will air out her attitude.

Guest bluejean

Very curious about the REAL reason these were canceled. The era has been a little messy at times, and today's news makes it seem even more messier and disorganized. What the hell is going on?

I don't want to start a bitch fest but I seriously suspect it's rescheduling to push sales for the rest of the North American leg. Won't be surprised if they add more US dates in markets they've already been in January then go to South America and finish up there.

If Asia fell through then that would logistically make alot more sense. A "production delay" excuse is the perfect cover.

Guest Rachelle of London

Laugh to keep from crying.

So sorry.

You have outfits made?!!!

Of course!!!!!

I'm gonna miss out on twerking on the beach with Carly :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Sorry for u guys but I think Australia & Asia have now been cancelled for Latin & South America instead!?

You think? At a sensitive time like this do you REALLY think people give a hoot about what you "think" please just stop

I'm so worried for aus dates now.

Fuck I wanna spew

I can't believe this is happening again. I feel like I am being punished for making the decision to see her instead of waiting for aus dates, and last time I was punished for waking for aus dates and not booking to see her elsewhere

I can't win.

Am I ever going to see her :( I can move my flights to January i guess. How do refunds work for the concert tickets? Is there a time limit.

I need to make a decision. I want the rest of the tour announced already

Of course!!!!!

I'm gonna miss out on twerking on the beach with Carly :(

I was so looking forward to everything 😭

If they Did all this just for South American dates then why didn't they just move the only one fucking booked in and keep the other opening days

Fuck off to all who planned this shit you are a bunch of cunts. If anyone from Madonna's team reads this please pass on my message

i wish madonna would address it...instead of looking like the only reason she changed it was because she is a perfectionist...does she usually do an interview before the tour?

it looks like she could just do brazil this way, but i mean, australia.

I'm so sorry, guys!!! :( :(

I really really hope something good comes out of this for all whom are affected. Because damn. :(

I feel bad for all the fans that have booked hotels flights etc.

Here's what I think, ticket sales are sluggish in major markets in the US. She hasn't has added any extra dates in LA, San Jose, Vegas only 2 shows in NY. Now these are usually major markets for Madonna so something is definitely up. It's most probably a combination of high tickets prices and lack of a hit song plus those late starts on MDNA have also affected sales. I don't think they planned many shows in South America but now because of the situation with sluggish ticket sales and gaps in the sschedule in North America they have decided to add dates in South America to make up the shortfall. It's probably more cost effective to reschedule Miami. Atlanta and PR to January and then take the show to South America. They know they can make money from stadium shows in SA.

I feel bad for all the fans that have booked hotels flights etc.

Here's what I think, ticket sales are sluggish in major markets in the US. She hasn't has added any extra dates in LA, San Jose, Vegas only 2 shows in NY. Now these are usually major markets for Madonna so something is definitely up. It's most probably a combination of high tickets prices and lack of a hit song plus those late starts on MDNA have also affected sales. I don't think they planned many shows in South America but now because of the situation with sluggish ticket sales and gaps in the sschedule in North America they have decided to add dates in South America to make up the shortfall. It's probably more cost effective to reschedule Miami. Atlanta and PR to January and then take the show to South America. They know they can make money from stadium shows in SA.

Assuming her US dates are not selling well or any date in general would be pure speculation on our part. There is no proof of that whatsoever. She's doing an arena tour exactly like U2 are, simply because they have saturated markets for years now.

I can understand if she had cancelled a whole bunch of dates but she has simply rescheduled them. delaying the start of the tour of only a week. Hardly justifies any worrying imo :laugh: Also there is no correlation between not having a hit and having sluggish sales. MDNA had no hits (waiting for someone to tell me that GMAYL was a hit) yet, speaking of the US, she sold out two MSG and two Yankee Stadiums for the NY area alone. And it's not like S&S' HC was packed with US chart hits either ...... minus the initial boost given by yes, the massive 4M

As for the other European dates scheduled for the fall the alarmism of people saying "she hasn't sold out London in 10 minutes - why didn't they shedule 6 London dates" is ridiculous, there's more than 6 months left to some of those dates and this tour is built differently compared to her last two tours. The economy is still flat in most European countries, there are a lot of factors at play that must be considered.

Also, this time around she's not on the road for seven consecutive months either so there is a real opportunity she will still do the Australasian track and maybe sneak in some time in South America too.

September 9 - December 20

Resuming on January 20

Hardly what she did for MDNA, May 31 - December 22 with a mere week break in between Europe and NA/SA dates