Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I actually like the cover! :lmao:

The cover is so amateurish. Why can't she use the fan made ones???

GAWD, this kind of reminds me of nothing fails cover. :lol:

The 4 Min cover is particularly bad.. that LOOKS like a cut & paste job putting Justin and Mad together but actually isn't :D

I can't find the original, but it is a cut/paste of both of them together posing in a restroom (on the set of the 4M video) - they just erased the background. Compared to that, BIM cover looks like Picasso, frankly.

Madonna can't afford a graphic designer

Madonna cant afford a graphic designer

Madonna cant afford a graphic designer

Apparently. I do it for FREE. Hire me!!!

Wow did it take a designer to make this? :lmao:

She made it by herself from Microsoft Paint. :dead:

Bitch, she's medoner!!!

Even though not hating on cover like other fans, do wish M had another record label for her releases.

The actual remixes, cover art, and lack of physical releases started taking a nosedive during MDNA.

Then...

Papa%20Don%27t%20Preach%20%286%29.jpg

250px-Bad_Girl.JPG

20110221161736!Madonna-Ray-of-Light-Sing

Now...

madonna-living-for-love-remixes-ep.jpg

cover400x400.jpeg

instagram_260.jpg

THEN: when I could buy singles cassettes/CD's even at the gas station

NOW: where can I buy a single??

Let's not act like every single up til now has been an art piece. Talk about sugar coating......people bitched heavily about ALL of the COADF single covers.....and let's face it, Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, American Life, Don't Tell Me, Beautiful Stranger, TAB, HN, Vogue......the list is endless of "quickie/cut and paste/cheap" single covers she's had.

THEN: when I could buy singles cassettes/CD's even at the gas station

NOW: where can I buy a single??

Let's not act like every single up til now has been an art piece. Talk about sugar coating......people bitched heavily about ALL of the COADF single covers.....and let's face it, Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, American Life, Don't Tell Me, Beautiful Stranger, TAB, HN, Vogue......the list is endless of "quickie/cut and paste/cheap" single covers she's had.

SO TRUE !!!

:rotfl: at the cover hysteria. When I walk into the singles floor at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square I'm going to be very upset when I see rows of these covers assaulting my senses! Oh wait it's not 1995 anymore!

Guest ditaluver

Fuck you Madonna. No. That cover is shit. I'm not buying this or fucking anything else until you give a shit about what it looks like again. Wtf! Is this the same woman ????????????

Ps. The remixes are craptastic! Ugh

tumblr_inline_nlc0qdMDHv1rpcnpz.gif

Love it!! I agree! It's just a single cover!! And it's not that bad, it's sort of cute. This is a fun humorous song, not a deep song. What type of cover do people expect???

:rotfl: at the cover hysteria. When I walk into the singles floor at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square I'm going to be very upset when I see rows of these covers assaulting my senses! Oh wait it's not 1995 anymore!

:lol: True, there are no singles even sold in record stores now. I don't think I have seen a single cover by any artist for years. Albums covers are important but single covers - don't even notice them.

The 4 Min cover is particularly bad.. that LOOKS like a cut & paste job putting Justin and Mad together but actually isn't :D

the original was taken from a bathroom, right? :chuckle: