Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I'm sorry but who brought up the "Sorry" cover? It's a masterpiece compared to this abortion :lmao: I actually like a few of the official remixes! YAS!

this really feels like some weird sabotage.. first the living for love covers, then ghosttown, now this.. when she KNOWS there are better covers.. i want to know what the reason for this is.. it can't be madonna choosing because we know from the past (and from posting robster's work) and just M's body of work that she has great taste.. its someone in her team fucking this up and telling her some BS

Drama queens....lol

Yes, if only GT had the single cover I wanted it would've been #1 and she would be more respected as a business woman and now BIM is gonna suffer the same fate. If only the single cover were different we would have a guaranteed smash. I mean look at her last big hit, 4M......a perfect example of a song that smashed because of that iconic single cover. What. A. Missed. Opportunity. This. Is. Oh. Darn!

this really feels like some weird sabotage.. first the living for love covers, then ghosttown, now this.. when she KNOWS there are better covers.. i want to know what the reason for this is.. it can't be madonna choosing because we know from the past (and from posting robster's work) and just M's body of work that she has great taste.. its someone in her team fucking this up and telling her some BS

Maybe she's on drugs or mental

Nobody's saying the artwork would determine the success of the single!

WE don't like how stupid it looks when we know she can release something that looks good. She always has. Why, all of a sudden this lack of interest.

My guess is she doesn't know. Seriously. I don't believe she's seen any of the artwork for the last three singles.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh god the sycophants are after me on Twitter for "dissin" the cover. Some fans :lmao:

No but seriously she's trolling us with these covers. She's GOT to be.

Why are so many over-reacting to a single cover like it is the end of her career ? If it was the video I can understand, but a single cover ?

Haha ikr!!

You could look at it like this.... I don't think she's expecting it to be a hit. It's all for fun at this point so why bother spending a lot of time on a single cover that is just a tiny thumbnail and doesn't matter to most people

Or you could look at like this - Madonna is a megastar legend who has a legacy to uphold and therefore should be concerned with the quality of everything that has her name on it.

So we can't voice our opinion on cover art? That's crazy. We've all had discussions about each album art and singles etc...so what if we don't like it. We're not having meltdowns, I'm personally just a bit shocked and it annoys me.

Guest Rachelle of London

Drama queens....lol

Yes, if only GT had the single cover I wanted it would've been #1 and she would be more respected as a business woman and now BIM is gonna suffer the same fate. If only the single cover were different we would have a guaranteed smash. I mean look at her last big hit, 4M......a perfect example of a song that smashed because of that iconic single cover. What. A. Missed. Opportunity. This. Is. Oh. Darn!

Should we all pretend to like it then?

I think everyone is just SHOCKED. After the whole Robster thing earlier it just seems....

:dead:

I don't think most people here are overreacting. Like Chelle said, it's a shock. At the end of the day, probably pretty insignificant and if nothing else, entertaining for the moment! :lol:

LMAO OMG lol calm ur asses!

i didn't compare them saying this one is better or that one, i was just stating she used...nvm...just infer whatever emotion into whatever anyone is saying and make it something else, lol

bitch, she's madonna.

You could look at it like this.... I don't think she's expecting it to be a hit. It's all for fun at this point so why bother spending a lot of time on a single cover that is just a tiny thumbnail and doesn't matter to most people

Or you could look at like this - Madonna is a megastar legend who has a legacy to uphold and therefore should be concerned with the quality of everything that has her name on it.

I guess I see it from the latter perspective, Madonna sees it from the first perspective but also how expensive is a graphic designer? I mean seriously, they could've used a pic on set (like they did for four minutes) and it would've been better than a pic we've all already seen! It should've been all the people in the video and her celebrating like the "jump" artwork (was it jump or get together) ...anyway. #fuckit