Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

^^ She only tagged Kevin, the guy she kissed in BiM, love is in the air.

Yeah, and he's so good looking :wow: way better than her recent boyfriends. And apparently he's 28, a little older than her usual fuck toys :dramatic:

Yeah, and he's so good looking :wow: way better than her recent boyfriends. And apparently he's 28, a little older than her usual fuck toys :dramatic:

Yes we need Madonna's royal pussie to be happy for RH world tour! :chuckle:

RH Tour list so far:

True Blue

Dress you up

Who's that girl?/BIM

Deeper and Deeper

Body shop

Now all I need to die a happy man is Bad Girl, Nothing Fails, Causing a Commotion, Gambler, Everybody & Angel.

Also, add Into The Groove, La Isla Bonita & Devil Pray to the RHT setlist (per instagram posts)

Yes, maybe, no, no, no, and get back to this century grandpa!

:lmao: O'h Dave, I have to laugh. You are telling people to get back to this century and you only recently started a thread asking why Ray of Light is her best album ever. See, we can all appreciate music from each era - the beauty and joy of being a Madonna fan.

Embrace her entire catalogue - and yes that includes 80's classics like Causing a Commotion, Gambler, and Angel - alongside her latest fantastic Rebel Heart album. Will be thrilling to hear so many songs from so many albums and eras.

Love how Madonna used this famous scene from Desperately Seeking Susan for the photo of "Into the Groove"

Wanna get to know you in a special way...........this doesn't happen to me every day! ‪#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

11667375_10153439528819402_5620559909595

susan! going to have to pop that movie in and revisit. love it!

:lmao: O'h Dave, I have to laugh. You are telling people to get back to this century and you only recently started a thread asking why Ray of Light is her best album ever. See, we can all appreciate music from each era - the beauty and joy of being a Madonna fan.

Embrace her entire catalogue - and yes that includes 80's classics like Causing a Commotion, Gambler, and Angel - alongside her latest fantastic Rebel Heart album. Will be thrilling to hear so many songs from so many albums and eras.

:dead: some people around here... :lol:

Y'all are crazy if you think she's doing Jimmy Jimmy on tour. idc if she writes it in blood, she ain't doing it.