Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

is that a really nice thing to say about his father? whether you like Guy or not.

Just recently someone on here has posted a mash up of JML with Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love :wow:

Glinda must be ecstatic :lol:

This tour will SLAY left and right

Can't wait

Yeah! Madonna knows what I like. Just for me!! :laugh:

Rocco reminds me of M's brother Chris somehow.

is that a really nice thing to say about his father Rocco? whether you like Guy him or not.

:lmao: fuck him why would I have anything nice to say about that gold digging asshole and the WHORE he spends Madonna's hard earned money on.

Why are you still obsessing and worrying about Guy? Madonna has moved on and is happy with her life now. If she's not worried about Guy and what he's doing, why should I be?

I have no strong feeling about Guy and his new girlfriend one way or the other. I devote no time to even thinking about them.

Why are you still obsessing and worrying about Guy? Madonna has moved on and is happy with her life now. If she's not worried about Guy and what he's doing, why should I be?

I have no strong feeling about Guy and his new girlfriend one way or the other. I devote no time to even thinking about them.

exactly and it seems Madonna and Guy are friends the both attended Rocco's barmisfar Just like Madonna and Carlos wen't to Lola's graduation she sees to get along with both the fathers of Lola and rocco and Goddess has something nasty to say about Guy every time there is pics or whatever.

Time to move on from Guy. LOL

Are you saying Rocco is the love child of M and her brother? :laugh:

hehe, its just in the genes, the eyebrows I guess..

Guest eroticerotic

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://vimeo.com/129186668

:wow:

I remember also posting in that dream setlist for Sticky Sweet i thought JML would sound great on guitar, and then at the end she goes hump crazy on the guitar. I wish I could remember the full thing....I think Gambler first, then JML. Thought would be good guitar songs :)))

this mash is perfect wow!! I really hope it's JML she will do

yeah i really like how it is so dreamy and takes you to another world, especially the middle part. when the known catchy riff stops repeating for a moment

i love the thought of a rock vibe on the tour, but not in the typical sense. i don't know the word for it in english, but a lot of that music has a special sort of feel to it that pop music of today lacks in my opinion. a feeling of melancholia and the sounds of real instruments help with that feeling