Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

B5A87159-5948-43F3-AC87-2BD3346A6A86.jpg

Looks like she will be playing that then? I wouldn't mind a Keith Haring/Basquiat backdrop! Got excited by the Haring art (and one of my favourite old songs) in Into The Groove S&S.

❤️ the photo

she has such gorgeous property love the pool

is that the Hamptons house? thought it was just a horse farm.

She bought the property next door to build this house since she was not allowed to build one on her horse farm because of zoning laws and bought another property of undeveloped land for privacy reasons. All in all she owns around 50 acres in Bridgehampton now.

Looking at the glorious setting (in Madonna's property) and Mercy's joy, I realized Mercy could have been in Malawi still, living in abject poverty if she'd still be alive, had Madonna not take her in as a daughter. Unbelievably huge gap in circumstance now. Such blessing.

Looking at the glorious setting (in Madonna's property) and Mercy's joy, I realized Mercy could have been in Malawi still, living in abject poverty if she'd still be alive, had Madonna not take her in as a daughter. Unbelievably huge gap in circumstance now. Such blessing.

Watching Mercy and David grow up has been pretty remarkable. Beautiful kids. And this is coming from someone who literally RUNS AWAY from children.

No, she should post whatever she wants to post. What difference is there in what he's wearing versus a bathing suit...people need to grow the fuck up.

It wouldn't matter what she posted, because there would be vile comments regardless.

:clap:

this!!!

I wish she'd adopt me. I would put the swimming pool to good use, I might even somersault for her. :dramatic:

Well, you know she is going to tour Australia because you invited her to your house for a party when talk of the tour was on. Remember. :lol:

Well, you know she is going to tour Australia because you invited her to your house for a party when talk of the tour was on. Remember. :lol:

Imagine THE Madonna in my peasant dwelling. :rotfl:

Imagine THE Madonna in my peasant dwelling. :rotfl:

She is going to fly all of the Australian Madonnanation members who post here to her private gig at Eggs and Bacon Bay. At the end of the tour, she is going to pay for us all to turn up at your place for the party to end all parties. Have heard that from VIP who walks Molly's little dog.

Which of her 2015 Instagram pictures will make it to the 2016 Calendar???

Any Guess?

She is going to fly all of the Australian Madonnanation members who post here to her private gig at Eggs and Bacon Bay. At the end of the tour, she is going to pay for us all to turn up at your place for the party to end all parties. Have heard that from VIP who walks Molly's little dog.

I'm TOTALLY showing up and getting as drunk as the golfer!!!

I love seeing photos of Madonna and her kids in the Hampton . There's something so special about it.