SPOILER FREE Rebel Heart Tour thread

Guest bluejean

Ok guys....just a very friendly heads up! If you are serious about not having anything spoiled, get off ALL social media today! Things have emerged from the dress rehearsal in Montreal that will shock your butts completely off your body! This is going to be an insanely great show. BUT...if you wish to stay spoiler free, I'm just giving a kind notice to be very careful cuz things are pouring out like holy water! XO

Thank you so much. I keep flirting with social media and some sections of this forum and I'm getting anxious. Someone kinda shared a spolier in the album section...

I've been listening to A LOT of Madonna just to keep myself tied over...

But I need to keep coming to the forum just to have that support from people who are also dying inside :lol:

Ok guys....just a very friendly heads up! If you are serious about not having anything spoiled, get off ALL social media today! Things have emerged from the dress rehearsal in Montreal that will shock your butts completely off your body! This is going to be an insanely great show. BUT...if you wish to stay spoiler free, I'm just giving a kind notice to be very careful cuz things are pouring out like holy water! XO

Thank you so much. I keep flirting with social media and some sections of this forum and I'm getting anxious. Someone kinda shared a spolier in the album section...

I've been listening to A LOT of Madonna just to keep myself tied over...

But I need to keep coming to the forum just to have that support from people who are also dying inside :lol:

:lol: are we going to be surprised ???

Omg surprised! There's a good dose of amazingness to come! You're not gonna believe and honestly without trying to spoil anything, she's keeping true to the arrangements of the originals...maybe because it's not loud enough, I don't hear how she reinvented certain songs but it's true to what we would all die to hear from her live. Casual fans are gonna be so happy this tour. She just needs to start on time! Lol

I'm going for semi-spoiler...March is just too far away to stay off the interwebs that long :lol:

I love reading people's accounts of things, so I will read and see pictures, but no audio or video. That worked well for MDNA...I knew what was going to happen in theory, but I only had my imagination of what it ultimately sounded/looked/moved like. I was still very much blown away!

Who in here is waiting a long time to see the tour whilst attempting to remain completely in the dark?

I'm not spoiling myself by looking at the setlist. So I can't even read other people's accounts. I'm debating whether or not I should look at the press photos. M has already recently teased some of the outfits on insta, so maybe it won't be too big of a deal to look at them. Arrrg.

I want to remain as spoiler free as possible, but it seems impossible. Everytime I log in to Facebook I read something new. How do you guys plan to do it? I have to wait until january!

That would be impossible. I'm only waiting for another week. If it were more, i would at least read a review... or ten.

I'm not spoiling myself by looking at the setlist. So I can't even read other people's accounts. I'm debating whether or not I should look at the press photos. M has already recently teased some of the outfits on insta, so maybe it won't be too big of a deal to look at them. Arrrg.

The dilemmas we must face :lol:

How long do you have to wait Whoop?

I have 18 days to wait! I have unfollowed most of my madonna friends and groups on facebook. That's about all i have done . Will avoid anything on the web like videos etc, I know i will end up seeing the odd picture or reading something by accident but I'm ok with that. Seeing as this is the first time i have seen her IN MY LIFE after the concert i had tix to in Sydney in 1993 was cancelled due to storms I am trying to stay a spoiler free as possible as i want it to be a huge surprise for me! I am lucky that my concert is soon though, i dont think i would have much luck if it was months away... or even next year! Good luck staying spoiler free guys!

I'm going for semi-spoiler...March is just too far away to stay off the interwebs that long :lol:

I love reading people's accounts of things, so I will read and see pictures, but no audio or video. That worked well for MDNA...I knew what was going to happen in theory, but I only had my imagination of what it ultimately sounded/looked/moved like. I was still very much blown away!

I agree with this strategy i think you get the best of both worlds without knowing the sounds, dances and visuals properly. This was my strategy too however i may watch one or two songs on youtube just to satisfy me until March. However im scared that madonna is like a drug and after watching 1 clip i just wont be satisfied and wont end up stopping until ive watched them all lol.

This was my strategy too however i may watch one or two songs on youtube just to satisfy me until March. However im scared that madonna is like a drug and after watching 1 clip i just wont be satisfied and wont end up stopping until ive watched them all lol.

I tried to do this for MDNA. I peeked at one tiny clip of the opening and I was done, gone and went through dozens of videos... I did manage to avoid the second half of the show though

Good luck to you all! Specially those who have to wait months to see her!

I don't know if I will last until March without watching the whole show 😂

I'm going to allow myself to know the set list, where she is on stage for what songs, photos of her in costumes and up to 3 song performances. I will pick wisely for my song performance viewing. I don't want to watch something too mind blowing. I'll happily watch the hot dog songs.

I tried to do this for MDNA. I peeked at one tiny clip of the opening and I was done, gone and went through dozens of videos... I did manage to avoid the second half of the show though

Good luck to you all! Specially those who have to wait months to see her!

Hahaha same. During MDNA I said I'd watch a couple which turned into like 10. Then the day it got announced she wasn't coming to Australia I went nuts and watched pretty much everything 😂

I can't wait until March, just torture. I don't want to know all the set list, costumes etc though until the tour has started. So only 1 day to go. I was in the other thread but too much was given away and too much bitching about songs etc. I love to hear reports from the actual concert and the excitement of hearing what is,there from the fans who attend. Leaks are kind of sad as takes away from hearing on opening night all the gorgeous and wonderful details with surprise.

Trying so so hard to remain spoiler free! I've had to unfollow literally every Madonna fan page on Facebook/Instagram, I'm considering unfollowing her too, now I feel so isolated. At least I have you guys to whine and complain to! ONE MORE MONTH TILL I SEE HER!!!