SPOILER FREE Rebel Heart Tour thread

Guest bluejean

Horn, what The hell? I you a complete moron and a little thick in The head?! This is spoiler free thread and you just want to spoil other ppl's excitement? BAN!

If you did a grave misstake, delete your post immidiately!

As much as I love this site I think i will be taking a break until my show October 5. I really want you be completely surprised and in suspense this time.

The last few tours have been great but something is missing when you know what perforomance and song is coming next during a live show.

Ok so I've heard there's a new teaser out :popcorn2:

Since my show is already in two months (Berlin Nov 10) I'm trying to hold out until then...But I definitely need some support right now from others because otherwise I KNOW I'll crave in!!

Still no solid spoilers...but some very subtle hints. That's enough to tip me well over the edge. I'm so fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluejean

I see the spoiler thread has died a quick death :lmao:

I am still spoiler free! Who else? Less than a month to go until I experience the show in all its glory!

I see the spoiler thread has died a quick death :lmao:

I am still spoiler free! Who else? Less than a month to go until I experience the show in all its glory!

I still am !!

Well... I know only one thing that I read on facebook (fucking title of an article)... But I don't know anything else.

It's more and more difficult: I don't go on facebook anymore. Too many chance to fall on something I don't want to see.

Can't believe it's after tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's the 1st time I'm going to see her and I won't know the setlist. This is so exciting, I can't even explain......! :laugh:

I didnt know the set list for MDNA or Confessions...i love the feeling, i know nothing about the show, can't wait til Wednesday!

You guys are lucky as your shows aren't far away. i have to wait until the third last date in March there is no way i can avoid being spoiler free. Best i can do is avoid youtube to watch the performances. Im happy to be spoilt by the stage and photos of the show but i dont think i can avoid the setlist for that long. Im in 2 minds as it will be only the second time ive seen her live part of me wants to go in blind and experience it live then and there but im battling with the part of me thats used to following the tour live on the net and youtube. So hard for me to make a decision and a choice of what to do.

Ok guys....just a very friendly heads up! If you are serious about not having anything spoiled, get off ALL social media today! Things have emerged from the dress rehearsal in Montreal that will shock your butts completely off your body! This is going to be an insanely great show. BUT...if you wish to stay spoiler free, I'm just giving a kind notice to be very careful cuz things are pouring out like holy water! XO

Yeah it's gonna be all over the Internet by tonight and tomorrow it'll be even worse with video! Good luck!!! Don't know how you guys do it! I can't even sleep let alone avoid spoilers!