The bitches from The View blast Madonna

Andra

Same

The post I was replying to was stating that Beyonces actions don't define feminism because all she does is sing about having sex with her husband so I was proving that feminism isn't what YOU think how a woman should behave. It's all about how she chooses to behave. If she wants to sing about having sex with her husband how is that diminishing feminism or making her a bad feminist?

It's like people who think housewives can't be feminists etc. It's all about choice.

Amen!! This housewife agrees with you. ;)

So because Beyonce doesn't run her mouth in interviews means she's being controlled?

Did you ever think that rather than having to spell everything out for people, her social/cultural discussions are in her work? You probably haven't been paying attention for the past year and must have missed "Pretty Hurts", "Flawless", "Superpower", and her Grammy Award performance where she had a group of black men holding out their hands to symbolize unarmed black men being shit to death in America in the wake of Ferguson? Hell she addressed the Jay-Z/Solange elevator fight in the "Flawless Remix" and sang it at the MTV Awards.

Not only that but Beyonce is a representation of the black feminist in America. There is a battle going on between black and white feminists and Beyonce symbolizes it best because white feminists tear her down for her sexuality for a number of reasons. Google "Beyonce white feminism" and you'll get a buttload of results.

There's a lot of social/cultural stuff YOU are not paying attention to.

Madonna has always let the work speak for itself, she only talks in interviews when she's defending herself. Bey lets her work speak for itself.

Beyonce owns Parkwood. She is her own manager. Go find an article where journalists got to watch how she runs Parkwood. Google Parkwood, I bet you didn't even know about Parkwood. You won't find a name associated with her that doesn't work under her. She's a neurotic control freak, more so than Madonna. Madonna doesn't have an office with every single photo shoot and videos and performances she watches over and over again to improve. Bey does.

As for her "association with Jay-Z", Jay-Z wouldn't be in the White House if it wasn't for Beyonce. The Obama connection is through Beyonce, not Jay-Z. Bey could divorce Jay tomorrow and husband #2 will be in the White House too. Maybe Madonna should marry Beyonce.

Oh please :rotfl:

On a Madonna board of all places

Let's talk real hard time given by the media, thank you

But maybe you were being sarcastic

There's even people in this thread on a Madonna board criticizing her for it. Edited by IDareUBambi

Maybe it's good that Madonna doesn't spend all her time watching her own videos or trying to ban any kind of picture that shows her in a less flattering light. 'Could you be a little less?'.

Beyonce is a bit boring I agree. She has 2 basic style of song and performance. Either a bootyshaking anti-man type song (most common) or a cheesy ballad. Every video is based around her being bootylicious by sticking out her ass. There is no variety at all. So she rapidly bores me. She's OK but I wouldn't rate her in the same league as Tina Turner. And certainly not in Madonna's league.

She isn't in complete control but she's trying, she commented that her aim in life is to achieve the sort of control and autonomy that Madonna has.

(Black feminists DON'T like Beyonce because her blond bleached hair represents colonialism. I'm friends with Rokhaya Diallo)

But please let's keep Beyonce out of it and out of this thread.

Keep Beyonce out of a thread about Beyonce?

And you tell Rokhaya Diallo that black women are allowed to bleach their hair however they want, that's the beauty about being a free black American and to generalize the opinion of black feminists especially when you're not even black is ridiculous.

Maybe it's good that Madonna doesn't spend all her time watching her own videos or trying to ban any kind of picture that shows her in a less flattering light. 'Could you be a little less?'.

You say it like its a bad thing.

And Madonna's seen enough unflattering pictures of herself online, that's why she's been wearing gloves for the past 5 years.

IDareUBambi are you a madonna fan or just here to defend beyonce?

I think it's strange that people don't see the bigger picture of Beyonce and how similar they are and I've always loved how Beyonce, as she's said herself, in inspired by Madonna and I see it in her work and business skills. But people here can't even acknowledge her businiess skills let alone work. I love Madonna, I love Beyonce and I'll defend either one of them.

Beyonce is a bit boring I agree. She has 2 basic style of song and performance. Either a bootyshaking anti-man type song (most common) or a cheesy ballad. Every video is based around her being bootylicious by sticking out her ass. There is no variety at all. So she rapidly bores me. She's OK but I wouldn't rate her in the same league as Tina Turner. And certainly not in Madonna's league.

She isn't in complete control but she's trying, she commented that her aim in life is to achieve the sort of control and autonomy that Madonna has.

Is this 2007? You must have not seen anything from the Beyonce album. Where are the anti-man and cheeses ballads on that album because I don't have them and would like to add them on my iTunes. I don't know how someone can't be in complete control with their own business and 450 million.

Keep Beyonce out of a thread about Beyonce?

And you tell Rokhaya Diallo that black women are allowed to bleach their hair however they want, that's the beauty about being a free black American and to generalize the opinion of black feminists especially when you're not even black is ridiculous.

God you're a real asshole, already noticed it before and you keep on making sure we don't forget about it. This thread is not about Beyonce but about The View. If you google the person i named you'll know whom i'm talking about. You're the one generalizing opinions, ALL THE TIME and mostly generalizing YOUR opinion.

You're obnoxious and got bad vibes.

God you're a real asshole, already noticed it before and you keep on making sure we don't forget about it. This thread is not about Beyonce but about The View. If you google the person i named you'll know whom i'm talking about. You're the one generalizing opinions, ALL THE TIME and mostly generalizing YOUR opinion.

You're obnoxious and got bad vibes.

I don't give a fuck about your friend and her purist hatred bullshit or for you speaking for black feminists.

I was always told that if you want to "defend" another pop star other than Madonna, that's what the "Flop Princesses and Divas" subforum is for. At least that's what I was told when I started posting...

There's a general animosity and aggression against members here who dare to say they're fans of a female pop star other than Madonna. I uttered a few compliments about Katy Perry's Super Bowl perf and in response I got a 5 page essay about why I had bad taste. You see that over and over here, people never tire of the fanatic Fox News-like obsession with making sure Madonna is never put in the same sentence as any1 else. I agree, she shouldn't be, but hardly anyone here ever does that.

Madonna created the world that all these pop stars live in, that much is true. But that doesn't mean that we're forbidden from enjoying any of it. People can get incredibly uptight and dramatic here, which is why all the recent string of bad luck Madonna's been having commercially seems to have really wound a lot of people 'round these parts.

Everyone just needs to chill and let Madonna just do her thing. She'd be totally weirded out f she saw how some people on here act when other pop stars are mentioned. It's a little extra.

I thought this was gonna get cancelled, with all of its members leaving or getting fired, etc.

That's why they attacked M.

If they attack someone less important, the show gets canceled faster & earlier.

You say it like its a bad thing.

And Madonna's seen enough unflattering pictures of herself online, that's why she's been wearing gloves for the past 5 years.

No one likes a try hard, go ask Lady GaGa. For someone who wants Madonna to make 'cool' music, you should know that trying too hard is a no no.

Guest Rachelle of London

There's a general animosity and aggression against members here who dare to say they're fans of a female pop star other than Madonna. I uttered a few compliments about Katy Perry's Super Bowl perf and in response I got a 5 page essay about why I had bad taste. You see that over and over here, people never tire of the fanatic Fox News-like obsession with making sure Madonna is never put in the same sentence as any1 else. I agree, she shouldn't be, but hardly anyone here ever does that.

Madonna created the world that all these pop stars live in, that much is true. But that doesn't mean that we're forbidden from enjoying any of it. People can get incredibly uptight and dramatic here, which is why all the recent string of bad luck Madonna's been having commercially seems to have really wound a lot of people 'round these parts.

Everyone just needs to chill and let Madonna just do her thing. She'd be totally weirded out f she saw how some people on here act when other pop stars are mentioned. It's a little extra.

Did you get a 4 page essay on MDNA being the 12th biggest album in 2012 as well?