Madonna is going to perform at the iHeartRadio awards! March 29 [merged]

This era. hideyofavamszi.gif

I'd legit almost given my hopes up for something like this when I started stanning right before MDNA. :drama:

YAAASS promo
Even though those awards kinda sucked last year

The better, she'll outshine everything and everyone else just by appearing. :1251:

Edited by thelament

SH*T! MADONNA is doing all her part but the record distributor isn't...

This kind of MADONNA that we're seeing would have been a perfect marriage for Warner...

Have those Ghosttown Remixes ready for release and position those B-sides really well and radio deals please... this is Ghosttown we're talking about...

I mean, really. What are we gonna do with ourselves? :lol: We'll all have Post-Rebelheart Depression.

We'll need a therapy group. :nervous::chuckle: But let's enjoy every moment while we're living the dream era!

YAAASS promo

Even though those awards kinda sucked last year

I don't think I've ever watched the awards, just the fall show. Do people usually perform just one song or a mini showcase?

We'll need a therapy group. :nervous::chuckle: But let's enjoy every moment while we're living the dream era!

I don't think I've ever watched the awards, just the fall show. Do people usually perform just one song or a mini showcase?

Last year was the first year of this show, so who knows whether it'll be the same this time. But last year most performers did two songs

SH*T! MADONNA is doing all her part but the record distributor isn't...

This kind of MADONNA that we're seeing would have been a perfect marriage for Warner...

Have those Ghosttown Remixes ready for release and position those B-sides really well and radio deals please... this is Ghosttown we're talking about...

I think you're right. Interscope sucks

Yes, it is just perfect that she have enough room to promote her singles first before going into tour rehearsals... by letting herself be seen in these music fans shows and channels, the additional the more they will ensure selling out the tour... not that they had problem before...

:thumbsup:

When we heard 2015 would be all about Rebel Heart and the tour would come later it seems to be true. This is way more promo than we got for HC, it's wild seeing her everywhere.

yeah, but it makes you really wonder how much greater things would have been with HC and MDNA if it got the same promo treatment as RH is getting now... anyway, water under the bridge... the promo for RH is just GLORIOUS!

Well for me RH feels more like a grown up album and more of an album she is proud of so I get she tries to push it more...

Wait so she is doing a perf? That's confirmed?

I guess....

http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=2903469

trans.gif

Jamie Foxx to Host iHeartRadio Music Awards trans.gif March 9, 2015

The second edition of the iHeartRadio Music Awards will be hosted by Jamie Foxx on Sunday, March 29 in Los Angeles. The event will air live on NBC from 8-11 p.m. ET/PT and will be broadcast simultaneously on iHeartMedia stations nationwide and across the iHeartRadio digital platform. The evening will include performances from stars such as Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith, Madonna, Jason Aldean, Jamie Foxx, Meghan Trainor, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Snoop Dogg, Nate Ruess, Alesso and Florida Georgia Line, along with appearances from Taylor Swift and more. The show will also feature unexpected musical collaborations.

"This is the night we celebrate the biggest songs and artists we played for fans on our iHeartRadio stations across America and on the iHeartRadio app over the past year, along with a look at what's coming in 2015," said John Sykes, President of Entertainment Enterprises for iHeartMedia, Inc. "And who better to host than both a Grammy winning musician and Oscar winning performer Jamie Foxx? This is going to be an amazing star packed Sunday night of music on NBC."

Tom Poleman, President of National Programming Platforms for iHeartMedia, added: "2014 was such an incredible year for so many artists across different genres, so it's great to see them get the recognition they deserve. Whether they're new to the scene or industry veterans, each artist's journey is exciting to follow, from their first radio spin to their first iHeartRadio Music Award nomination."

Category finalists for the iHeartRadio Music Awards were announced on February 4, and social voting through iHeartRadio stations for the Best Lyrics, Best Fan Army, and Renegade categories will run through Friday, March 20.

The nominees in a few of the main categories include:

Artist of the Year

Ariana Grande

Iggy Azalea

Luke Bryan

Sam Smith

Taylor Swift

Song of the Year

"All About That Bass" - Meghan Trainor

"All of Me" - John Legend

"Happy" - Pharrell Williams

"Shake It Off" - Taylor Swift