MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Great News she will be coming to other Asian countries I mean seriously the tickets cost for the Manila concert sucks. If the news about Taiwan's prices are true their most expensive tickets is just equivalent to the lower box vip in Manila

YAY!

Philippines

Taiwan

Thailand

South Korea

Macau

Japan

I really hope all of them happen! If so, RebelHeartTour2015-2016 will be Madonna's most extensive Asian tour to date! :wow::clap:

I'm surprised Singapore is not happening. Sought Korea should also be likely since madonna had said she would liked to go there one day. Bangkok should have a chance to.

Singapore's censorship is very strict therefore no surprise M decides to skip Singapore.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is not true. Most performers claim to enjoy the Japanese crowds the most on tours and speak highly of them.

True.

Younger Japanese fans in particular. Those Japanese one directioners go mental at shows

I wish she'd do Kuala Lumpur so poor old Crystal Coffin could see her. But I guess they're just as oppressive as Singapore and she won't compromise her bound to be more risque show.

I heard Malaysia is more oppressive and homophobic than Singapore.

Guys who wear V-Neck are considered GAY.

Clearly Malaysia (Truly Asia) will never ever happen. As I said in my previous post these are realistically the most likely Asian countries:

Philippines - CONFIRMED!

Taiwan - nearly confirmed

Japan - likely

Macau - likely

South Korea - less likely

Thailand - less likely

I wish she'd do Kuala Lumpur so poor old Crystal Coffin could see her. But I guess they're just as oppressive as Singapore and she won't compromise her bound to be more risque show.

i live in singapore, and honestly, it's not oppressive...

South Korea is a huge music market. She really should go there. And Hong Kong too! These are large territories with people who have money.

I totally agree. It's a powerful economy in Asia. Maybe she thinks Japan is good enough for that area? I remember reading that for the Confessions Tour, lots of South Korean celebrities flew to Japan to see her. I really wish she'd do Seoul.

I think she would do Hong Kong if Macau wasn't in the planning stages. They are very close (as far as I can tell on a map). Hong Kong has been a very loyal market to her over the years. They really should get her at some point.

But are there any suitable venues in HKG?

Macau is close but governed differently. So it can almost feel like entering a new territory at the border.

Its extremely easy to get between Macau and Hong Kong(less than an hour on the ferry), so there's no real reason to do both. Macau seems more popular for international acts these days.

I was in HKG when Katy Perry performed in Macau. There were ads of Katy in HKG promoting the Macau dates. So I suppose Macau is enough although Chinese citizens needs visa to enter Macau.

South Korea is a huge music market. She really should go there. And Hong Kong too! These are large territories with people who have money.

South Korea authority will classify her tour as 18+ only and that's what drives M away.

South Korea authority will classify her tour as 18+ only and that's what drives M away.

I hope it happens - such an exciting city !

Would love to go

Just wish the Asia dates will be announced soon

I really wish she starts announcing additional Asian dates already.

Having said that I'm extending love to you Guys in Thailand. i'm hoping none of our members were affected with what happened yesterday. Just so sad and senseless :(

I really wish she starts announcing additional Asian dates already.

Having said that I'm extending love to you Guys in Thailand. i'm hoping none of our members were affected with what happened yesterday. Just so sad and senseless :(

Thank you... I live in Bangkok. We are doing well here. Even the blast is one the worst incident ever happened in Bangkok, but we will carry on....like Madge said....

Took me to heaven and let me fall down

Now that it's over

I'm gonna carry on

Lifted me up, and watched me stumble

After the heartache, I'm gonna carry on

Edited by Vichien