MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Glorious :wow:

Enjoy the magic guys. What other Asian countries has she performed in so far in her career aside from Japan and Middle Eastern nations by the way?

Only Japan: WTG, BAT, GS and CT

oh gawd, Mimi came here last November, and she wasn't even able to sell out with cheap tickets... scalpers had no choice but to sell their tickets at half price just to get part of their money back...

So did anyone try getting tickets today? I tried but SM tickets wouldn't take my credit card! Had third row at that point too :( I know my credit card is Canadian, but honestly!!! I think it was a glitch in the system...it would say Payment Failed even before I entered all my information. Way to go SM TIickets!!!!! :huh:

Rumours are that Taiwan dates are currently being worked on, Singapore isn't currently happening, Japan is very likely along with Macau in February before the Manila dates. Unsure about South Korea & Thailand.

Guest gang bang

yes please more dates , she will destroy GIMMICKriah in Asia

Rebel heart tour will kick pariah s shit tour ..FOR SURE

Rumours are that Taiwan dates are currently being worked on, Singapore isn't currently happening, Japan is very likely along with Macau in February before the Manila dates. Unsure about South Korea & Thailand.

I'm surprised dates are still being worked on? Shouldn't they have done this months ago?

According to other forums, the rumored price of Taiwan show: 525 . 400 . 338 . 275 . 213 . 150 . 25 USD.

The $25 one just only because the venue forces every artist to set some seats with the lowest price for their shows.

Guest groovyguy
1. Some asian dates coming in the next couple of weeks... for Bangkok and Taiwan

2. Madonna will bring her Rebel Heart tour to Taipei in 2016. The tour will be held at Taipei arena and falls between Feb 1st and Feb 9th, with the highest ticket price set at $16,800 Taiwan dollars [uS$529.97].

Rough translation:

On September 9th, Madonna launches "Rebel Heart" world tour and will bring her show next year in February at the Taipei Arena concert. Tickets will go on sale in September this year with the highest ticket priced at the maximum of 16,800 yuan [Taiwan dollars] setting a new maximum/highest Taiwan concert ticket record.

The highest ticket price is 16,800 yuan, followed by 12,800 yuan, 10,800 yuan, 8,800 yuan, 6,800 yuan, 4,800 yuan , 800 yuan.

The Rebel Heart tour will start in North America and Europe. The second half of touring is in Asia and Australia early next year. Currently, Asia's only certainty is that the show will be held in Manila next year on February 24th and 25th . On July 29th, Twitter broke the news on "Taiwan concert Negotiations."

At present, Lady Gaga holds Taiwan's highest priced concert tickets at 12,800 yuan… However, a small stadium operations management center deputy director Ye yesterday confirmed they have received an application schedule for Rebel Heart tour which falls between February 1st and 9th.

Some asian dates coming in the next couple of weeks...
Bangkok and Taiwan
China

Yaaaaaaaaay I knew would do Bangkok. No one who tours Asia skips out on Bangkok. I wonder if she could also pull off a show in Vietnam if she really wants to push it.

to do some translation of the video and the news report (i know mandarin), it didn't mention bangkok, it only mentioned taiwan is likely happening between 1st feb and 9th feb, and likely to come before japan shows (which is also a rumour).

Guest groovyguy

Info from the YT video:

Madonna will bring her Rebel Heart tour to Taipei in 2016. The tour will be held at Taipei arena and falls between Feb 1st and Feb 9th, with the highest ticket price set at $16,800 Taiwan dollars [uS$529.97].

Other rumors: Asian dates for Bangkok and Taiwan will be announced in the next couple of weeks.