Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

Yes, where is that from?????????

Madonna will do something classic and beautiful.

Gaga will try and out out-do her firing pineapples from her rotten minge claiming it's a statement about female opression.

Vintage Jean-Paul Goude shot

I remember how exciting it was when she gave us a teaser of her look through Instagram. I guess if she goes then Instagram will be our first clue.

Ricardo just made a hint on Instagram

Is that really a hint, though? he also posted some pics with that rapper's wife.

It's not really a hint to be honest...He posted a pic of her at the 2013 met. He also posted a pic of Beyonce. However, Beyonce is said to be attending...we shall just have to wait and see. She did say last year that she would attend this year...:p

She sent Donatella a bouquet of flowers for her bday last week.

I hope she goes and does a ping pong show on the red carpet as an hommage to asian culture :

adf48a6c3b069106ea13559778e688d0.jpg

image.gif

she said it in her insta post last year on the occasion of the 2014 met when she mentioned the fact that she would be skipping it as Anne Wintour didn't allow her to go topless honey. ;)

:wow:

That would be awesome if she attended. We'll just have to wait and see! :)

Let's hope she attends and wears something controversial to piss everyone off and be, yet again, the talk of the night. Bitch, she's Madonna!!!

Let's pray for that

tumblr_inline_nnjim6kBxL1r086fu_500.gif

I don't know if she will go she's not on the guest list.

Who are the stars on the guest list? The Fashion Law has published the guest list. Celebrities expected to be in attendance include the following: Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Julianne Moore, Katy Perry, Seth Meyers, James Corden, Harvey Weinstein, Jessica Chastain, Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy, Colin Firth, Livia Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Anne Hathaway, Ethan Hawke, Dakota Johnson, Spike Jonze, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Baz Luhrmann, Sienna Miller, Carey Mulligan, Marcus Mumford, Rita Ora, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, Eddie Redmayne, Amanda Seyfried, Ivanka Trump, Florence Welch, Allison Williams, Reese Witherspoon.

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope she goes but Riccardo posted a pic of her last year and we thought she'd be going and she didn't turn up.

she didn't go to the met ball last year remember she posted a topless pic and said she was going to work on music instead? just because he posted a pic doesn't mean she will go.. I just don't think she will go.

she didn't go to the met ball last year remember she posted a topless pic and said she was going to work on music instead? just because he posted a pic doesn't mean she will go.. I just don't think she will go.

Agree