Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

All of these people are just jealous. It kills them that after more than 30 years she's still ultra successful, not living her life by the perceived norms, she's a woman that's alot more powerful and successful than they are and still causing people to talk and think and all this at almost 60 and looking damn good while doing it! I don't get It. I see people whether male or female making a difference, fighting for the rights of all people and it restores my faith in humanity. Alot of people just want to see others fail and I just can't understand this. I guess it all boils down to them being unhappy and unfulfilled. It really doesn't bother me when people put down Madonna anymore. Negativity is Negativity and they're only bringing their selves down.

She's getting really bad press here in the UK because of her silly Instagram posts

I like her album artwork but she doesn't need to post pics of Lady Di (and many more) with her face tied up, it just doesn't look right why can't she see that?

What Madonna sees is the woman who was very active in all kinds of charities. That she was fighting land mines. All stuff that was certainly not very liked back in the day considering the social climate. The future queen hugging people with AIDS. Once she was divorced, but still the mother of the future king, dating an Arab. Eww. How dare she?

What the recently brainwashed, under the spell of baby Georges cute pictures GP sees is a Madonna once again picking up a fight with the royal family. As if W.E. wasn't enough. Her attempt to whitewash Wallis and Edwards as Nazi Sympathizers. Of course, it wasn't even the subject of her movie. But why care if you want to be offended.

I've seen at least 4 articles like this onecbeaf327598c8e097468a760ed01a21b_zps3d1e

Yes they just reporting, there's no backlash here. And people need (including I) should stop reading comments section. 99% percent of the time it's all negative and hate!!

I've seen at least 4 articles like this one

cbeaf327598c8e097468a760ed01a21b_zps3d1e

This is what I mean. People, epspecially the press being incapable to put things into relation. The whole Rebel heart thing is not just the title of her new album it's about much more. And if people would actually take the time to go back in the last year, the #rebelheart thing started way earlier than 2 days ago. And as someone else mentioned, what kind of promo is that supposed to be? Re-posting images of political figures?

I think she should start to post people without the strings and #norebelheart.

Most ridiculous controversy. Ever. If she posts a picture of David next they will say what? "Madonna uses her black son to promote her album, she's racist and desperate. Oh, and old too."

Fuck these morons, I don't care. They have been trying to destroy her for 30 years, it never worked. She always comes stronger.

The morons are spreading the album cover in the medias, they are too stupid to understand that it helps make it iconic...

Well done Madge! And this is just the beginning!

The media are just determined to bring her down and make this era unsuccessful so they can write their shit about how her album didn't sell bore bore.

It just unfortunate that we live in a sexist ageist society i'm sure that if this was a male celebrity it would be a completely different matter

I just wish she wold bring Sex 2 out imagine the meltdowns haha.

Madonna accidentally butt posted "sirhtbbbbbbbbbbb orekop" on Instagram. In less than a minute she got 5000 comments telling her to take her old lady pills, that what she said was irrelevant but 5 minutes later it turned into full lenght articles on blogs detailing how much Madonna lost it this time. A Gawker contributor wrote a piece called "Madonna butt posts on Instagram in hope to be relevant". 10 minutes later he had 125 comments saying she was old and 50 gifs going from Tina Fey laughing drily to black women snatching wigs. In these 125 comments the name Lady Gaga appeared 41258 times mostly in the commenters names. 30 minutes later the Daily Mail ran an article about it while the Guardian interviewed an expert on butt posting on social medias. An hour Later Google search repertoried 50456 news articles about it. Piers Morgan got his "Most interesting thing she ever wrote" tweet retweeted 25 times, a record for him.Camille Paglia appeared on CNN to discuss butt posting. Finally Madonna adressed the issue by saying "Sorry, i sat on my phone" but everybody already had moved on to a picture of Taylor Swift buying Starbuck's coffees for a homeless woman, the women on The Talk agreed she looked fantastic in her red pants while doing it.

Guest ditaluver

Joan of Arc - Madonna:

Being destructive isn't great

They couldn't say it to my face

One day I won't care

But for the moment I'm not there

I just close my eyes, and let you catch me now

So incredibly gorgeous! I can't wait for the complete album! It's going to be so beautiful

Madonna accidentally butt posted "sirhtbbbbbbbbbbb orekop" on Instagram. In less than a minute she got 5000 comments telling her to take her old lady pills, that what she said was irrelevant but 5 minutes later it turned into full lenght articles on blogs detailing how much Madonna lost it this time. A Gawker contributor wrote a piece called "Madonna butt posts on Instagram in hope to be relevant". 10 minutes later he had 125 comments saying she was old and 50 gifs going from Tina Fey laughing drily to black women snatching wigs. In these 125 comments the name Lady Gaga appeared 41258 times mostly in the commenters names. 30 minutes later the Daily Mail ran an article about it while the Guardian interviewed an expert on butt posting on social medias. An hour Later Google search repertoried 50456 news articles about it. Piers Morgan got his "Most interesting thing she ever wrote" tweet retweeted 25 times, a record for him.Camille Paglia appeared on CNN to discuss butt posting. Finally Madonna adressed the issue by saying "Sorry, i sat on my phone" but everybody already had moved on to a picture of Taylor Swift buying Starbuck's coffees for a homeless woman, the women on The Talk agreed she looked fantastic in her red pants while doing it.

:ohmy::dead:

I just wrote an article for RantLifestyle defending Madonna and putting in my two cents. Check it out:

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2015/01/04/madonna-promotes-human-rights-on-instagram-gets-unfairly-branded-a-racist/

PS - Sorry if it seems like I'm always promoting my own work. I only share stuff when I think you guys will appreciate it! :)

As far as I’m concerned, this is only contributing to the problem and causing a huge decrease in intelligence levels. THIS

I just wrote an article for RantLifestyle defending Madonna and putting in my two cents. Check it out:

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2015/01/04/madonna-promotes-human-rights-on-instagram-gets-unfairly-branded-a-racist/

PS - Sorry if it seems like I'm always promoting my own work. I only share stuff when I think you guys will appreciate it! :)

Nice article...just correct the following: "They defied the bigorty they were faced with and made a difference in the world" but even Madonna misspelled so it's no big deal :voiceofreason:

The media are just determined to bring her down and make this era unsuccessful so they can write their shit about how her album didn't sell bore bore.

It just unfortunate that we live in a sexist ageist society i'm sure that if this was a male celebrity it would be a completely different matter

I just wish she wold bring Sex 2 out imagine the meltdowns haha.

I mean Paul McCartney's music has sucked for at least 2 decades, and you don't see the press constantly trying to humiliate him or bring him down. Michael Jackson is the only other star I've seen them try to humiliate as much as Madonna, the only difference being that he actually did some very strange and weird things to be written about, like the extreme plastic surgeries and skin whitening, as well as publicly admitting he believed it was ok to share his bed with children (whether or not he molested them).

People love to say "oh, it should have been Cyndi Lauper or Debbie Harry who made it to the level Madonna's on," but if it had happened to either of them, they would try to tear them down as well. The truth is, people don't want a female that is more powerful than male counterparts, and Madonna is probably the most powerful female that's ever existed in the entertainment industry. It comes down to misogyny, and now racism. It amazes me that Madonna's been able to keep sane through it all.

Guest Rocco Papa

Nice article...just correct the following: "They defied the bigorty they were faced with and made a difference in the world" but even Madonna misspelled so it's no big deal :voiceofreason:

Thanks for the correction! I'm glad you liked the article. :)

Great article RoccoPapa.

Guest Rocco Papa

As far as I’m concerned, this is only contributing to the problem and causing a huge decrease in intelligence levels. THIS

Great article RoccoPapa.

Thanks guys!! I'm glad you liked it. :)