"The Queen of Pop is spending her festive break in Gstaad, Switzerland"

sotos8

Sloping off somewhere? Madonna proves her prowess on the piste as she escapes to Switzerland ski resort after 'discrimination' rant

She's aimed some frosty words at her critics after ranting online about her stolen music.

Now Madonna has found herself out in the cold - literally.

The Queen of Pop is spending her festive break in Gstaad, Switzerland with her family.

Proving she was as fit as ever, the 56-year-old whipped down the slopes at the well-heeled resort on Sunday.

244D5EBC00000578-0-image-a-7_14197982617

Snow queen: Madonna is spending her festive break in the ski resort of Gstaad, Switzerland

Clad head-to-toe in black ski gear, the singer kept her face covered with a balaclava.

She hit the piste with a male companion and was also seen giving encouragement to a young skier wearing red.

244D5D9A00000578-0-image-a-8_14197982757

Mert posted just yesterday about M coming to Rio, I don't really think she cancelled. My guess is that she's just trying to make the most of her holiday, cause once january starts she'll be very busy.

Mert posted just yesterday about M coming to Rio, I don't really think she cancelled. My guess is that she's just trying to make the most of her holiday, cause once january starts she'll be very busy.

Yeah I was a bit confused, but I doubt she would cancel on her friends just a few days before the party.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's on the news that a lot of the ski resorts are closed because of all snowfall and roads are blocked. Not sure about Gstaad. According to Mert she arrives in rio on the 29th.