New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

I'm sure she's exaggerating. My guess is BIM and one or two of the Avicii tracks won't be on the standard version.

I think maybe she thought about it some more and got angrier. She should have not posted again. Her/the first comment was enough.

Because she's comparing the leak of demo songs to RAPE and TERRORISM. It's self explanatory why it's inappropriate and offensive. #richpeopleproblems

We're on the same page

...and again she made the wrong choice with the lead single!

Living For Love is not single material! She is so bad in picking those... :(

Rebel Heart is so instant, classic, melodic, commercial, flowing, Madonna, perfect...

Unapologetic Bitch sounds fun also... Illuminati also...

*rolls eyes* This version of Living for Love is apparently not even close to the final version!!!! The same goes for Rebel Heart which has changed a lot ever since.

The problem with these songs is there are some really elegant mature songs on here (Messiah, Joan of Arc), then there's BIM and UB ruining it and making her sound trashy.

Rebel Heart is currently my favourite from what I've heard, not sure if that's because I've listened to that loads since the leak that it stands out more than the other tracks.

This may sound dramatic and ridiculous but I hope Madonna doesn't lose her drive, joy and hope to release another album after this one. I mean at this point I'm happy she posted that 'only' half of the demos will be scrapped and not the whole thing. She is furios!!

I can only imagine these past few days have been a shock for her. First she finds out about the outtakes, now the album. The atmosphere in the Ciccone household doesn't seem too great atm.

The problem with these songs is there are some really elegant mature songs on here (Messiah, Joan of Arc), then there's BIM and UB ruining it and making her sound trashy.

Rebel Heart is currently my favourite from what I've heard, not sure if that's because I've listened to that loads since the leak that it stands out more than the other tracks.

Just like this post made you sound trashy.

Sit the fuck down! These are demos and they may not even end up on the album. I really don't know how many times I have to say it. We haven't even heard the final product and ppl are already calling her trashy.

Here we go again.

Let her say what she wants. Who are you to decide ?????

Damn! Her fan base are so..............ewwwwwwwwwwww !!

No one is not "letting" her say what she wants. We have no control over her. But why should SHE say what she wants but WE cannot? Those of us who have been affected by rape and/or terrorism have every right to state our opinions about her ridiculously phrased post.

It's a really sad situation this for her - and she really IS gonna be understandably FUMING.

Whether we blame her personal lack of security (surely no-one should have had these tracks in the world EXCEPT HER???) or we blame the leaker - she's gotta be devastated.

I predict a different approach to "fans" in the future. I really do.

No one is not "letting" her say what she wants. We have no control over her. But why should SHE say what she wants but WE cannot? Those of us who have been affected by rape and/or terrorism have every right to state our opinions about her ridiculously phrased post.

I understand if you do it once.

But in every fucking post you make ????

She said artistic rape and terrorism. Which is exactly what it is. She's not comparing it to what happened in Pakistan. That's happening in the MINDS of people looking for a reason to be offended.

There are all different kinds of terrorism.

you definitely are the worst.

it's called a conversation, runa. this is how it works: someone says something, someone else says they disagree, the other person explains why they feel the way they do. see?

Instead of being mad at the world for listening to her music, she should be mad at her TEAM. She's blaming her fans instead of her shit manager and team! I love Madonna, but she really needs to think things over, like the fact that she's been living in the dark for over a decade, living vicariously through Guy.

She said artistic rape and terrorism. Which is exactly what it is. She's not comparing it to what happened in Pakistan. That's happening in the MINDS of people looking for a reason to be offended.

There are all different kinds of terrorism.

Exactly. It's a metaphor. She's not saying it's the same as actual physical rape. I've been raped and I'm not the least bit offended in her using the word rape. Why can't she express how she feels?