New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

I haven't heard, but the fan sites said it had "All-seeing Eye"

That's what it sounds like to me too.

Overall, I feel like these songs lean more toward a pop/rock style than the predominant straight up dance style of the past few albums. There are still a couple potential club bangers but I don't think she's been this "pop/rock" sounding since LAP. I can honestly say her voice hasn't sounded this fantastic since ROL!

Yes, me too actually. This album is lyrically up to par with some of her best stuff.

LMao I like Bitch, I'm Madonna too. I mean it's definitely not a Madonna classic and will be remembered as one of those "silly little ongs" However this silly little song has a killer production and I can't stop losing my shit whenever I listen to it. It's the most energetic and fun song of them all.

It's NOTHING like B-day Song. It'd actually have hit potential if someone else sang it. Like, it's a great song to party to. Sounds like Bangerz a bit but it's obviously much better. You have to imagine it like a really beat heavy and sped up version of the outro of Incredible.

I love it already. :wow: :wow: :wow:

If the other half of the album is as good as most of these demos then she will probably win a grammy and many other awards, unless most of the album is like Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna (nice beats but forgettable lyrics and mellodies).

Edited by Macromad

I haven't heard, but the fan sites said it had "All-seeing Eye"

That's what it sounds like to me.

No this will not go down as day all M fans lost a day. MOST of us, w/ a brain and life quite frankly, have backed the fuck off and let the woman finish her album. This shit is getting ridiculous. JUST LAST WEEK it was made clear what was at stake if fans, specifically here on MNation, went bonkers over leaks and here are many of you doing the exact same thing again! It's pretty stupid to watch.

I'll keep an eye on this thread only bc I don't wanna miss OFFICIAL info, but I'm done partaking until the album is finished and we get a date. Get a grip ppl!

Lighten up. It was a joke. Obviously you're better than all of us with no life enjoying the new music. :doh:

Overall, I feel like these songs lean more toward a pop/rock style than the predominant straight up dance style of the past few albums. There are still a couple potential club bangers but I don't think she's been this "pop/rock" sounding since LAP. I can honestly say her voice hasn't sounded this fantastic since ROL!

Totally agree with you. It definitely has a pop/rock feel to them. I wonder if they will be made more dance in the final versions though. I love the pop/rock sound because that's more my personal taste than pure club/dance, but I don't know if everyone will like that from her or how a more pop/rock sound will fit with the tour dancers. I think sometimes she writes melodies on guitar for the demos but in the final versions sometimes they end up more dance. Her voice is amazing!

I agree, I'm in love with the rock feel of it, it sounds so different from all her other albums.