NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

THIS IS A PLANNED, COORDINATED ATTACK AGAINST MADONNA. THEY ARE ALL USING THE SAME ANGLE. DISGUSTING.

Don't worry friend, this is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Although I agree these haters are assholes. BUT can you imagine if the internet had been around when she had the burning crosses in LAP?

I don't get the racism part. Talk about fighting the real enemy.....No wonder real racists get away with murder when online protestors go after the wrong person. To sum up what racism is according to twitter and online commentors : Madonna is racist while murders of black boys by cops are not racist acts

People are trying to trend getmadonnabanned2k15

Hope it dies down after people feel they did their bit of online protest

:dead:

These people would be establishing gulags if they were in positions of power rather than internet trolls of dubious employment.

Ugh she is getting dragged so much all over the Internet. I wish I could defend her from all these people. It's so unfair :( . I don't get or see how they could be offended the by the pictures. Those people were "rebels" because they did go against society's norm and faught for freedom and rights. She even posted that in the captions. And after all it's not like she added the wires on the pictures. They were fan made and she just saw them in her tagged photos.

Remember it's mostly anonymous trolls who have nothing in life, or hack writers. I mean, how many of us are going to have real life conversations with people who think this is a real issue? I am guessing/hoping relatively few.

It's 2 days into 2015 and she's already pissing ppl off. Plus, her body's bangin'! She's gotta fire underneath her this era. I can't fucking wait, I just can't.

I can't fucking wait either. I have a feeling she is going to bring it even MORE because her songs were stolen and leaked. Demonna is coming :bow::bow::bow:

Fuck i can't stand western society anymore. All this fake outrage that gets generated over anything to do with gender, race, culture and sexuality. Get a fucking grip you middle-class university educated wank stains.

The people who are 'outraged' by this are actually the one's doing the damage because they are blurring the lines between what is and isn't racism. It will lead people to discredit and ignore the real issues of racism because they'll just label it as 'PC nonsense.' The same is true for sexism, misogyny and homophobia. The egg shells that everyone is walking on in this society are bound to break. People need to get some perspective because sitting on a computer chair on twitter or instagram calling everyone problematic and offensive does not solve anything.

Fuck i can't stand western society anymore. All this fake outrage that gets generated over anything to do with gender, race, culture and sexuality. Get a fucking grip you middle-class university educated wank stains.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

No wonder the world is over sensitive with all this PC bullshit.

No one has a sense of humour about themselves anymore.

:clap:

Madonna has responded on instagram!

Well what'd she say?? Why can't ppl just post all the info instead of stretching things over 2 pages :lmao:

Well what'd she say?? Why can't ppl just post all the info instead of stretching things over 2 pages :lmao:

I know, right? I'm like, this is the one time in weeks there is no new post for five minutes.

I would like to thank all my fans for recreating my album cover with the ❤️Rebel Heart ribbon on the faces of so many Great Hero's. It shows that you are also celebrating and in admiration of these great freedom fighters! When I repost these images i am saying YES! These people are all Rebel Hearts in one way or another from Martin Luther King to Jesus to Nelson Mandela to John Lennon. YES! Lets celebrate them! The world needs more people like them. I hope to one day accomplish. 1 100th of what these Rebel Hearts have accomplished. As I Said in a previous post "I walk in the footsteps of Giants" and i will continue to do so G*D willing. They are my guiding light. ❤️#rebelheart ❤️#livingforlove

Guest CzarnaWisnia

but she also posted a gaga picture with the wiring... was that racist? was she making fun of the rythmically challenged?

:popcorn2:

Here it is:

"I would like to thank all my fans for recreating my album cover with the Rebel Heart ribbon on the faces of so many Great Hero's. It shows that you are also celebrating and in admiration of these great freedom fighters! When I repost these images i am saying YES! These people are all Rebel Hearts in one way or another from Martin Luther King to Jesus to Nelson Mandela to John Lennon. YES! Lets celebrate them! The world needs more people like them. I hope to one day accomplish. 1 100th of what these Rebel Hearts have accomplished. As I Said in a previous post "I walk in the footsteps of Giants" and i will continue to do so G*D willing. They are my guiding light. #rebelheart #livingforlove" -Madonna

I wish one of the mag rags would have the balls to have one of their writers do a pro Madonna piece in which they call out all the fucking morons (including their own staffs) for the shit they pulled today.

Here it is:

"I would like to thank all my fans for recreating my album cover with the Rebel Heart ribbon on the faces of so many Great Hero's. It shows that you are also celebrating and in admiration of these great freedom fighters! When I repost these images i am saying YES! These people are all Rebel Hearts in one way or another from Martin Luther King to Jesus to Nelson Mandela to John Lennon. YES! Lets celebrate them! The world needs more people like them. I hope to one day accomplish. 1 100th of what these Rebel Hearts have accomplished. As I Said in a previous post "I walk in the footsteps of Giants" and i will continue to do so G*D willing. They are my guiding light. #rebelheart #livingforlove" -Madonna

She took their attack and shoved it up their asses! :bow::inlove::boxing:

QUEEN! :wow: