New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Ok, even my younger brother, who despises Madonna because of complete and utter saturation and overexposure during our teenage years and couldn't care less if he ever heard another Madonna song for the rest of his life had this reaction when I played it for him. "Now this sounds like a classic Madonna song, almost like something from her 80's albums". That was the seal of approval that I have been wanting for years. :lol:

pasqual has been banned?

:lmao:

It was long overdue. Ever since fall of 2012 when he claimed Love Spent was getting a single release in Nov of 2012, I was just waiting and waiting for that flush

Ok, but what about the stupid people who were negotiating with the dealers? They share the same amount of responsability for harming Madonna's rights. Won't they be punished?

I thought you were joking. I have no idea about the photoshoot. Most people assumed it was done already. She usually shoots at night.

Yep. New Interview Magazine was shooted between 11pm-3am (10-21-2014). Just an example.

This can be an album photoshoot (or Vanity Fair) , it's very similar to Versace but it's not. She was wearing Prada.

10755889_337561146416702_131276796_n.jpg

I'm still the one you need

I said hell! Yeah! This is me

Open a poll: Who do you believe the most? Traditional Vs Gone.

Traditional, you are the Kweeeeeeeen! I can't express with words how much I love you.

I don't mind when someone gives descriptions And details about songs and the album. I don't sit and re read each one every minute, so what they say goes in one ear and out the other. What I didnt care for was the narcissism and the aristocracy. Also, if you are going to come in here with insider knowledge to share, especially as a faceless newbie, you should be well aware that you'll be facing skepticism non stop.

Having to reply to each and every dig was so not needed, and the personal attacks were uncalled for. I'm glad gone was eventually flushed, I didn't mind him in the beginning. It's just everything else that unfolded.

But hey, if he ends up being wrong when the album drops, at least we know to not trust the fucker.

someone on another forum About Living For Love:

I don't see the recemblance with Kiesza - Hideaway. Maybe in some parts where the music and the piano (yes, there's a piano in Living For Love so stop trolling) kicks in at the end of the first verse and the refrain starts and right after before the second verse. When the 90's house vibes elements, and all the soulfullness and uplifting bits of the song, is most obvious. And there's a piano and an organ at the end when the choir are chanting: Come on! Come on! Come on! Ohhhh oooh! (Looooveee) I need you to be up up up up! I'm gonna carry on. Come on! Cause I am. Cause I am. Carry on. Carry on. Lift me up Lord! Lift me up. Living for love.

Yep. New Interview Magazine was shooted between 11pm-3am (10-21-2014). Just an example.

This can be an album photoshoot (or Vanity Fair) , it's very similar to Versace but it's not. She was wearing Prada.

10755889_337561146416702_131276796_n.jpg

I've been thinking about what a possible theme will be for artwork, but it's hard to tell with these insta photos, all I can think of is that it could be Rat Caesar related, maybe?

I'm just basing that cause it looks like she's wearung a coat, no?

I don't mind when someone gives descriptions And details about songs and the album. I don't sit and re read each one every minute, so what they say goes in one ear and out the other. What I didnt care for was the narcissism and the aristocracy. Also, if you are going to come in here with insider knowledge to share, especially as a faceless newbie, you should be well aware that you'll be facing skepticism non stop.

Having to reply to each and every dig was so not needed, and the personal attacks were uncalled for. I'm glad gone was eventually flushed, I didn't mind him in the beginning. It's just everything else that unfolded.

But hey, if he ends up being wrong when the album drops, at least we know to not trust the fucker.

There's no question that some of the stuff he said was accurate, he is one of that circle of thieves who's been trading Madonna songs (and openly discusses them) for years. It's the other stuff that transpired that was the problem.

I don't see the recemblance with Kiesza - Hideaway. Maybe in some parts where the music and the piano (yes, there's a piano in Living For Love so stop trolling) kicks in at the end of the first verse and the refrain starts and right after before the second verse. When the 90's house vibes elements, and all the soulfullness and uplifting bits of the song, is most obvious. And there's a piano and an organ at the end when the choir are chanting: Come on! Come on! Come on! Ohhhh oooh! (Looooveee) I need you to be up up up up! I'm gonna carry on. Come on! Cause I am. Cause I am. Carry on. Carry on. Lift me up Lord! Lift me up. Living for love.

Sounds so good! :ohno:

Can't wait for the first single announcement.

I love this!! 90s house vibes :)

Two words:

GOOD RIDDANCE!!

what's the point to know everything before we get the album in our hands? Best way to kill the excitment.

And I'm against any more leaks. Two songs are already too much imo. These leakers should be put to jail. Plain and simple.

There's no question that some of the stuff he said was accurate, he is one of that circle of thieves who's been trading Madonna songs (and openly discusses them) for years. It's the other stuff that transpired that was the problem.

How do they get their filthy thieving hands on this stuff, and for multiple albums? :doodlemanson:

He (they, whatever) cant' be fans.

Just popped in Digital Spy forum. What a bunch of assholes in there saying why Madonna is not cool no more. A topic created by a kylie loon also.

Anyways wanted a bit of rant, sorry.

Two words:

GOOD RIDDANCE!!

what's the point to know everything before we get the album in our hands? Best way to kill the excitment.

And I'm against any more leaks. Two songs are already too much imo. These leakers should be put to jail. Plain and simple.

Same. I don't want to ruin the album experience, as it was meant to be presented by the Queen. Rebel Heart was a naughty indulgence but no more!

Finally all the insiders were flushed, it was a fucking chaos, like a few of you said, I didn't want to knew every little detail about the new album, fuck the insiders, fuck the leakers, fuck the demos.

I feel like the Mirror info about Tedder could be fake, maybe because like some said, she was in Malawi when the leak happened, so the timing is off and it's weird that she didn't put a picture of him on IG.

About the RH momentum, I love the song, it's great, not the biggest hit of hers, but it's a great production, with the video it will gain more and I can see her closing the show with this one.

WAOM is amazing, very dark and weird but they need to drop the EDM sound after the chorus ASAP.

I need an announcement as a Xmas present.

I'm glad the clean up has been made here... I said in the last thread that it was ridiculous to trust unknown people who claim to know everything, now their lies and their greed have been exposed. We can move on!

Can we believe this news about Ryan Tedder involved in the album? He said that he was working with M when the songs leaked, but Madonna was in Malawi... I don't want another Ariel Pink... :huh: