New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Don't people have any common sense and intuition? It's obvious that G.O.N.E. knows what he/she is talking about. Gives information, answers questions directly and succinctly, doesn't pretend to know more than he does. Nothing sounds outlandish. Seems obvious he is giving reliable info, plus others have confirmed that his info was reliable in the past. The other insiders, maybe take with a grain of salt.

Madonna is the greatest recording artist in the history of the world.

It's all good in the hood ;) Forums are like this. I remember the old WBR Ray of Light message board, same low blows and insults. I think that's what really disappoints fans; false hope and lies about releases. Madonna's fans are her harshest critics, what some would say "hit" or "single-worthy", others would call shit. The whole reason I joined this forum was because so much false information is being spread. I am also very close to her team and have helped them take down links and prevent further leaks. If I receive or send a PM and ask about songs that aren't even in existence, or someone sends me a list of what they own to trade, so be it. Arguments fuel leaks. No different than Drowned Madonna and Madonnarama, pissing contests between the two, posting whatever they can for the sake of beating each other. Not trying to cause chaos.

Guys, I dont know how reliable G_O_N_E really is? He posted this back in 2011 prior to MDNA's release :

The album has been a working project since Sitcky & Sweet, and apparently "Gimme All Your Love" is really the only "fast, upbeat, radio friendly" song. There are quite a few producers involved, some we mentioned, some we haven't. All tracks are single worthy, but may not cater to the mainstream audiences. ......

There is built in time for her to go back in the studio if necessary. The album is a big project, and there are a lot of people involved. As William Orbit confirmed, the album has been done, and is being mastered within the next week. As far as I know, the album track list has yet to be confirmed. I mentioned a few weeks ago the running time of "Gimme All Your Love" being 4:43, that's what I was told, and when you hear the final album version, the energy and build up of the track I was told is amazing...I'm very excited to hear it myself!!

I was told that we can expect anywhere between 14-20 tracks from this release.

Live Nation are focusing on the album remaining in the charts before, during and after the tour!

As for the mainstream comment...what I meant was...Only "Gimme All Your Love" was directed for radio. The rest of the album is very cutting edge I've been told. It's a new sound for the audiences and Madonna.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=37606&page=29

According to G_O_N_E's latest posts in the DrownedMadonna forum, all songs for the new album have been recorded by now, but no final decisions have been made as regards track selection and order. "Give Me Your Love" is the only song off the new album that was written with mainstream radio in mind - the overall sound is very different not only from anything Madonna ever recorded before, but also from anything out there at the moment.There are quite a few producers involved - some of them haven't been mentioned by anyone thus far. #It seems that William Orbit, Martin Solveig, Jean-Baptiste, Benny Benassi and Guy Sigsworth are all on board, possibly also Hardy Muanza.In terms of promotion, Live Nation wants this album to stay in the charts until after the tour is over.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=160067

Hmmm...

Edited by rebelheart

Guys, I dont know how reliable G_O_N_E really is? He posted this back in 2011 prior to MDNA's release :

The album has been a working project since Sitcky & Sweet, and apparently "Gimme All Your Love" is really the only "fast, upbeat, radio friendly" song. There are quite a few producers involved, some we mentioned, some we haven't. All tracks are single worthy, but may not cater to the mainstream audiences. ......

There is built in time for her to go back in the studio if necessary. The album is a big project, and there are a lot of people involved. As William Orbit confirmed, the album has been done, and is being mastered within the next week. As far as I know, the album track list has yet to be confirmed. I mentioned a few weeks ago the running time of "Gimme All Your Love" being 4:43, that's what I was told, and when you hear the final album version, the energy and build up of the track I was told is amazing...I'm very excited to hear it myself!!

Live Nation are focusing on the album remaining in the charts before, during and after the tour!

As for the mainstream comment...what I meant was...Only "Gimme All Your Love" was directed for radio. The rest of the album is very cutting edge I've been told. It's a new sound for the audiences and Madonna.

According to G_O_N_E's latest posts in the DrownedMadonna forum, all songs for the new album have been recorded by now, but no final decisions have been made as regards track selection and order. "Give Me Your Love" is the only song off the new album that was written with mainstream radio in mind - the overall sound is very different not only from anything Madonna ever recorded before, but also from anything out there at the moment.There are quite a few producers involved - some of them haven't been mentioned by anyone thus far. #It seems that William Orbit, Martin Solveig, Jean-Baptiste, Benny Benassi and Guy Sigsworth are all on board, possibly also Hardy Muanza.In terms of promotion, Live Nation wants this album to stay in the charts until after the tour is over.

Hmmm...

How is that not accurate?

Producers - Check

Album tracks - Check

I would say GMAYL still is the only radio friendly song, there is a version that is 4:23, a proper mix that includes the extended breakdown and additional vocals.

I thoroughly enjoy MDNA, with the exception of B-Day Song, I think the rest are single worthy. As William Orbit confirmed himself, the mixing stage was rushed, done in less than a week. I'm sorry, but I think you have some language barriers. As you so kindly posted, I'm speaking from someone else's perspective. When I say "I'm very excited to hear it myself"...that means I've yet to hear it.

Thanks for taking the time to research posts from 3 years ago.

Edited by G_O_N_E

How is that not accurate?

Producers - Check

Album tracks - Check

I would say GMAYL still is the only radio friendly song. I thoroughly enjoy MDNA, with the exception of B-Day Song. As William Orbit confirmed himself, the mixing stage was rushed, done in less than a week. I'm sorry, but I think you have some language barriers. As you so kindly posted, I'm speaking from someone else's perspective. When I say "I'm very excited to hear it myself"...that means I've yet to hear it.

Thanks for taking the time to research posts from 3 years ago.

Sorry, it's just there are so many insiders these days on the net, more so than in real life.

Edited by rebelheart

Hmmm...

Hmmm... what??? If you got something to say, just say it...

Sweet Jesus.

Rebelheart is one of those fans that needs to know every motherfuckin' detail before the album comes out,

clogging up a perfectly fine thread with bullshit.

Chill out! This happens every album cycle. Some people prove themselves reliable or they don't.

Demanding information while questioning the same person's reliability is a bit counter productive, no?

Is this your first time?

Edit:

If it is your first time, then don't get mad when you've exhausted any joy from the album when it finally comes out. Because we'll all say "told you so."

Hmmm... what??? If you got something to say, just say it...

You said GMAYL was 4:43 in length & Guy Sigsworth was one of the producers which was untrue.

And I said immediately following, "that's what I was told". Guy was involved, a leftover track from American Life was worked on in the beginning. I believe it was a ballad. It was also worked on during Hard Candy and didn't make it. Guy and William work very well together.

No different than confirming Pharrell worked on tracks for this album. They may not see a release, he may not make the liner notes, but he's involved.

Edited by G_O_N_E

And I said immediately following, "that's what I was told". Guy was involved, a leftover track from American Life was worked on in the beginning. I believe it was a ballad. It was also worked on during Hard Candy and didn't make it.

No different than confirming Pharrell worked on tracks for this album. They may not see a release, he may not make the liner notes, but he's involved.

I apologize, sorry I just don't know who to believe sometimes, can u answer my previous question about the Album photoshoot? Thanks

I apologize, sorry I just don't know who to believe sometimes, can u answer my previous question about the Album photoshoot? Thanks

I thought you were joking. I have no idea about the photoshoot. Most people assumed it was done already. She usually shoots at night.

Edited by G_O_N_E

The whole reason I joined this forum was because so much false information is being spread. I am also very close to her team and have helped them take down links and prevent further leaks. If I receive or send a PM and ask about songs that aren't even in existence, or someone sends me a list of what they own to trade, so be it. Arguments fuel leaks.

KA-CHING. Give a little, get a lot.

As is usually the case, in your haste to cover one thing up (really badly I might add) you ended up revealing a lot more.

Lets see who's able to put the jigsaw together.

Your unfamiliarity with this forum, and it's place within the Madonna world is really showing here....

another hint - this isn't madonnachile, what was going on at madonnachile is not going on here, and despite you and your chums best efforts over the last 72hrs to make it go on...it wont.

And I said immediately following, "that's what I was told". Guy was involved, a leftover track from American Life was worked on in the beginning. I believe it was a ballad. It was also worked on during Hard Candy and didn't make it. Guy and William work very well together.

May I ask are the Pharrell demos any good? Do u think they will make it on the final album? Thanks

Hmmm...

Literally fucking littered with inaccuracies. I'm far more shocked at the people who held up this crap as "he was right in the past" , than I am at the content.

And to think we could have answered the "MDNA was rushed" brigade by telling them it was a working project since S&S ALL THIS TIME :rotfl:

Can we have a thread for news only and let these people babble on about nothing in an exclusive babbling shit thread?

Please! If this crap is gonna be allowed to continue, let the deludes have their own 'ASK GONE' thread or something....

Never thought i'd say it, but Madonnatribe's refusal to talk about this stolen shit is actually starting to make sense.

And explains why we were next on this shitlist that's engulfed the forum this weekend, (instead of them)

Speaking of people who said he was "right in the past" :rotfl:

:rolleyes:

He was. Period.