New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Madonna has drafted in Simon Cowell’s favourite hit maker to pen tracks for her new album.

The singer, 56, is desperate to ensure her 2015 material is a success, and has been tapping up some of the industry’s biggest hitters to help her out, including One Republic’s Ryan Tedder.

The pop maestro has been Cowell’s first port of call to compose songs for the label’s priority acts including One Direction and Ella Henderson, after he wrote and produced Bleeding Love for Leona Lewis. Ryan, 35, tells 3am Madge’s new music is “her best stuff in over a decade – it’s really strong”.

“The tracks I’ve done with her are really hard to explain.” Clever way to keep a lid on things, Ryan. That’ll keep Madge happy.

It comes after the Material Girl teamed up with one of the world’s biggest DJs, Avicii, 25. Their track Rebel Heart, was leaked online along with another song, Wash Over Me, which the singer said “broke her heart”.

Ryan, who performed with his band at Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball at London’s O2 Arena on Saturday, adds: “I was actually working on something with Madonna when her tracks leaked.

“So I panicked because I thought it was the song I was working on, but luckily it wasn’t.

“People have way too much time on their hands.”

Unlike Ryan, who fits being the lead singer of a band – which performed on Strictly at the weekend – in with creating for
the rest of the industry. Not bad going.

Meanwhile in the real world.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-guru-ryan-tedder-4766488

Does that mean the album is NOT finished yet and she's back in the recording studio crafting other tunes? The article is specifically saying they are working on songs now and didn't Madonna herself instagram " can't a bitch just finish her shit?" meaning she's still recording.

All in all, i find DrownedMadonna and Madonnarama quite misleading and even these members with album info are so annoying. I don't give a damn if you got the chance to listen to the album because listening to a couple of demos doesn't translate into listening and enjoying the final product.. can you imagine listening to Beat Goes On or Gang Bang NOT knowing that they would be going to be transformed into something completely different?

What's the point i might ask?

these members with album info are so annoying. I don't give a damn if you got the chance to listen to the album because listening to a couple of demos doesn't translate into listening and enjoying the final product.. can you imagine listening to Beat Goes On or Gang Bang NOT knowing that they would be going to be transformed into something completely different?

What's the point i might ask?

Spot on. The point is almost certainly some sort of ego trip. (see the desperados above and their constant questioning) This isn't the first forum the exact same people have polluted.

You'd think these "insiders" would have known that Madge is still working on tracks for the album, or would have mentioned Ryan Tedder. Funny that. Played their cards too soon it seems.

This thread is just a mess but i guess it's nothing compared to how it's gonna be when the album will be released and people will disagre on what songs are good and what songs are not and the general impression of the album : meltdowns, pushing & shoving, hair pulling and spiting in other people's mouths, dick slaps... Oh boy i can't wait for the insults

!musicmakesmycornpop_spajcx.gif

Spot on. The point is almost certainly some sort of ego trip. (see the desperados above and their constant questioning) This isn't the first forum the exact same people have polluted.

You'd think these "insiders" would have known that Madge is still working on tracks for the album, or would have mentioned Ryan Tedder. Funny that. Played their cards too soon it seems.

:clap:

She's not working with Ryan Tedder. You're not different than anyone else here....believing everything you read. The album is done!

You can't blame some people for genuinely wanting to find out titbits from the album and ask questions on a forum..whether the answers are true or not. :sneaky:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

well I can say I haven't been this excited for a new M album for 10 years, so carry on with whatever hair pulling and dick saucing, the music will speak for itself and it's going to be great :)

and 18 songs isn't too much, I don't mind gagging a little

But did you not know, Kim? Apparently Madonna was wearing a lime green top and sipping on some VitaCoco during those "meetings" with Interscope. At some point she looked dramatically into the distance and said "Okay" as well. :rotfl:

:dead:

Devil prays features an electric guitar solo during the bridge, in which madonna's voice is altered and says something about seeing the face of god. very psychedelic

Sounds to me that Madonna has gone back to her dance roots for this album ..but in a different way. :naughty: