New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

TUPAC2.jpg

that could be exactly what she's doing because I seem to remember she was supposed to deliver everything by 2017 which would mean another album and tour after this one.

Those dates are always renegotiable. I do like the idea of a double album though.

I understand everybody really wants the new music....but the recording process is STILL well within the "average" for a Madonna album.

It's not even been full year yet....MOST of her albums take at least 1year before completed.

Thats not true. Since the first day she steps into the studio is usually 5-6 months (counting the regular breaks she always takes).

We are now in the 10th month.

Thats not true. Since the first day she steps into the studio is usually 5-6 months (counting the regular breaks she always takes).

We are now in the 10th month.

Really?

I ment fully completed and ready to release....

If the albums out in Febuary/March next year then it will have been a year since beginning....

She had the first sessions with Avcci and crew in Febuary this year (according to her Instagram pics)

I always thought it was longer...maybe this time she really is taking too long?

But I never thought she wrapped albums up as quick as 6months???

For MDNA she entered the studio in July and the mixing was finished in November.

She never liked to spend much time in studio. She always complained about being expensive. It's safe to say this will be her most expensive album?

For MDNA she entered the studio in July and the mixing was finished in November.

She never liked to spend much time in studio. She always complained about being expensive. It's safe to say this will be her most expensive album?

A lot of MDNA was "brought in" and she just laid down her vocal....

But I thought she spent nearer to the full year mark with albums ROL HC and AL.

Which is why I thought IF the albums out in spring next year it would follow that trend...

As for expenses, it looks like she's reached out to many on the album....so they'll be credits everywher but what she makes from music is short change to her compared to raking it in from her shows.

Maybe she read the reviews for MDNA and thought she better spend more on studio time 😈

The album was well received with critics but not so much with the fans. I don't really think she cares, just as long as she's making music that she enjoys.

What if she releases 2 albums at the same time, like Prince? Remember the pillow pictures she posted a few months ago : Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch...

- Rebel Heart : personal songs, strings and gospel.

- Unapologetic Bitch : angry songs, rap, all the bitchiness.

That would explain the long process, the many collabs, the different directions, Diplo (was it him?) saying that it was something really new, even Madonna saying "I cannot serve a half baked cake"...

YES!! A double album would be so cool.

Diplo to release a track with Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Sophie.

Interviewed by In The Mix, Diplo has shed some light on his next collaborator, the mysterious producer Sophie who has rapidly become one of the most talked-about anonymous names of 2014.

It’s being reported that Madonna and Nicki Minaj are also on the same track. Here’s what Diplo said:

It’s not clear if this song will be part of Madonna‘s upcoming album.

"You’d be surprised…me and Sophie did a bunch of stuff together. We’re going to be releasing it. I did a record that was literally Sophie and Madonna and Nicki Minaj."

Anonymous producer Sophie has been one of 2014’s most talked-about names. Between big, boundary-pushing tracks like Bipp and this year’s underground hit Lemonade, the association with love-it-or-loathe-it label PC Music and the debut Australian tour this December, he – well, we think it’s a he – has been one of the most exciting new names around.

‘Lemonade‘ is an underground electro/ K-pop track which was well received and generated a following for the artist.

http://drownedmadonna.com/diplo-release-track-madonna-nicki-minaj-sophie/20141120

Oh really? I had no idea she made money with her shows...

Im just telling Madonna never liked to expend much and this time is different.

Yes there was that quote Nile Rogers used to mention where she would say to him in the studio "time is money and money is time".

So she's definately changing her game with this album. I CAN'T WAIT!!