New Album: LQ Audio Leaks... *FAKE FAKE FAKE*

His song was posted in 2011!! So he created this BEFORE dark horse

And when you change your profile picture. It will change it for every post/tweet/update you made in the past!! So it's normal to see l'umo for a 2013 tweet!!!

Poor Madonna. Maybe this was the "emergency" they talked about? This was the first single and then somebody was listening to Croatian music in YouTube and found Indigo and she felt cheated and discovered that AVICII had stolen the song?

Oh, how i love to create possibilities! (everybody knows that the "emergency" was when Mercy crashed the hard drive in the studio).

When I was a little girl
I used to dream about fame
Then suddenly
I was in that game
I'll do everything
Just to catch the public eye
And in a minute
This world is gonna be mine

Make-up, hairstyle, cover story
Everything made up, take the glory
Mental breakup, im not sorry
Shut up, Bitch I'm Madonna

CHORUS:
My world is so beautiful
Always so colorful
Unbeliveable
My life's like a musical
Perfectly magical
Unapologetic
Bitch I'm Madonna

Well maybe I'm a freak
But I don't wanna know
At least I'm not weak
And I'm not alone
Now I feel so strong
Yes, I'm stronger than ever
Baby I'm the show
Your entertainer forever

Hahahahahaha work... no? haha

Mrama and Drowned should be able to tell us if it's true or not, they seems to know everything about the album

This is the info I found on Addicted.. I'm not so sure that indigo track fits the bill??

It’s nothing like I’m Addicted from MDNA. Originally Addicted was called The One That Got Away, but Madonna changed it because it had the same name of a Katy Perry’s single. But “the one that got away” is still part of the lyrics, as well as “addicted.”

“See I don’t know what it is / But I’m attracted to the dark / And it was easy to predict / You were gonna be the one who broke my heart”

Addicted is a very dark and mysterious song, and it does sound like classic Madonna.

Madonna’s Addicted has a lots of synths and a clean guitar. And we can say that the bass is really dirty!

“Your truth is a lie / Bitter fruit / Bittersweet / but, oh so divine”

Addicted/The One That Got Away
This incredible song is another case of self-examination for Madonna.
It deals with being under the spell of a poisonous love and how pain can turn into an addiction.

The song is about how manipulative people can be when they deal with a partner in love.

“I’m addicted to the one that got away” sings Madonna as she sees clearly through the lies of her partner: “Your truth is a lie… Bittersweet, but oh so divine.”

It’s a powerful bittersweet song about Madonna being attracted to the dark. She knew she was gonna get her heart broken, but still went for it and the guy got away with it.

This mid-tempo track includes both the electric and acoustic guitar on a totally infectious electro beat.

It’s Avicii at his best and should definitely be on the album!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-madonnas-upcoming-album-exclusive/#ixzz3IsJZNd74

Lol but wtf!!! Unbelievable sounds so much like her! I like the song but I don't like his vocals are clear and shit. I'd rather hear it all muffled! Lol

same for me!

I liked the snippet but when I hear his voice I'm like... :sick:

same for me!

I liked the snippet but when I hear his voice I'm like... :sick:[/quote

It's so funny. It really does sound like a Madonna song. Along the lines of Hard Candy meets all influences she's apparently working with. It has that smooth melodic structure she loves to use to. In not saying it's her. It's pretty clear it's not her but it sounds like it would be. It's just odd.