Is Get Together...

jacket

^^^ I agree. People who don't like Push are ugly.

and people that think its better than Get Together should start their own thread about it.

GT is The. Best. Ever.

edit. And I must be ugly, because Push is only on my Continuous Mix version on my iPod

It's time for a Push - Appreciation Thread!

Seriously never got the hate for it.

:abuse:

...it doesnt help its case that its sandwiched between Isaac and Like I or Not...

maybe it should be listened to next to Get Together. Then the argument might end.

Push is my personal favorite. I love Isaac but I'm not always in the mood to listen to it, but when I listen to Push, I skip to the end (of Isaac) to get the amazing intro.

Push is my personal favorite. I love Isaac but I'm not always in the mood to listen to it, but when I listen to Push, I skip to the end (of Isaac) to get the amazing intro.

Me too!!! I usually listen to the unmixed version, because rarely listen to albums all the way through, especially with iTunes giving me the opportunity to switch through my music library, but whenever I listen to the COADF that intro always gets me.

I think How High is the weakest track on COADF. I was surprised to learn that it's quite popular among MNationers.

edit. And I must be ugly, because Push is only on my Continuous Mix version on my iPod

You're not ugly. I was kidding around.

I love the whole album.

You're not ugly. I was kidding around.

I love the whole album.

I knew you were kidding ;-)

It's a great album, and one I hold dear.

I just can't listen to 'push' on its own. I has to be in the continuous mix context. Weird I know. I also can't listen to Power Of Goodbye unless it follows Frozen. That's a whole other topic!

The climax in this song is one of the most amazing things my ears have ever had the pleasure of hearing.

Listening to it now... From 2:19 onwards there is nothing like it.

I still have never heard it at a proper club, from a proper DJ. That would be a dream.

f584427b0d2f7e1c676d197ebb4ead72.320x240