Is Get Together...

jacket

When I first got the CD and played it full, I wanted to feel the sae thing as when I listened to Get Together. That kind of sensation you wait for years to have, the kind of song you dream one day she will release? That's exactly it! It's one of her best ever!!!

I really like the video too. It reminds me of grape juice... lush, refreshing, disco grape juice.. bubbly. It's very pretty.

Haha......love it!!

That is a fantastic and accurate description!!

This is actually the song that got me into Madonna. I saw it on tv heaps and fell in love, then I guess I liked Hung Up, so I got the album and I think shortly after I got the Confessions Tour on DVD. I was completely in love after watching it for the first time!

In my house, yes it is. Then again, I'm a stan for all of Confessions and the era as a whole.

But the live version is best for sure. I live for the "get together get together get together" part at the end of that one lol

I didn't really love it at first because it was too 'trance-y' for my taste. But after a while I thought "who am I kidding, it's brilliant". I'd say it's in my top 3 for sure, but nothing tops Future Lovers which is orgasmica.

The CT version with the "get together...get together...get together..." part with the choreography going backwards is the best. :thumbsup: she looked so sexy with those pants.

omg yes! that part is the best! wish she would have used it on the album