Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

I agree. Once was enough to get her message across now she does not seems to get she looks like a multi-millionnaire whining (i did not like she talked about human rights in her case considering what's happening in the world and in her street right now)

I was being sarcastic in my comment but like Nicki said thought things would calm down. She should post whatever views she has IMO.

Guest Pud Whacker

That she never complained about the Internet was always the fabulous thing about her.

Come back to the five and dime, Madonna Ciccone, Madonna Ciccone.

I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned anything about what has been going on. I don't really care about her being mad over leaks, but her staying silent on this topic is something I don't understand. Especially since she has two black kids.

I'm somewhat surprised she did not say anything either, but I'm happy about it. She can be very cringeworthy at times when she gets too political even though she is extremely genuine in her concerns

Guest Pud Whacker

Look how her bad attitude has polarized the fans and completely obliterated the great buzz about the songs and the magazines! And the ad campaigns!!

TEAM PUD. glinda annoys the hell out of me too and the only way I watch Secret Project is on mute.

Oh and shut up Madonna. We're not your bitch don't lay your shit on us.

Look how her bad attitude has polarized the fans and completely obliterated the great buzz about the songs and the magazines! And the ad campaigns!!

Exactly. The UK royal family live by the motto ''never complain, never explain' and that was always the good thing about M. she should have gone straight to Guy and shoved a rocket up his arse instead to sort this out.

Anyone who thinks her whining is acceptable is insane. I mean, for this woman to chastise her fans is probably the absolute worst thing she could do, and judging from the comments on her Instagram and Facebook, her fans are holding her to her own hypocrisy. Not only is she posting these supposedly stolen images, but she's given them a good old polishing in the process! Social media isn't a place for airing grievances when you're the most famous bitch on the planet... She needs to get her yes team in a room and grill the fuck out of them instead of making her fans feel like ungrateful criminals. She's always been a sourpuss, but Instagram has made her seem like a fucking schoolmarm.

Of course she is right that stolen property being sold or shared is illegal and, to some, wrong. However, there is a reason why she has that dirty-looking bearded beast of a manager. Let him do the talking. At least then she doesn't come across as the pathological corporate capitalist that her complaining makes her into. Madonna: You are the fucking boss of blurring the lines between art and commerce. Just save the dragging for your FaceTime with Lola.

+ 1

Yeah she definitely needs to tighten up on security and make things a bit more robust.

Shouldn't her manager have already done this after GMAYL leaked?

Exactly

obviously her yes people told her some fans hacked into some computers, hence her first IG post. maybe she saw a lot of people commenting the same thing and it opened her eyes.

also, this could be a good change. big chance there's some real betrayers in her own team and she'll probably find them soon. to say it the Madonnanation way.. she could be flushing a lot of yes men very soon! if she really lived in a bit of a bubble with only now getting certain info, this could all end soon. out with the bullshit!

ahhh anyway! there really IS a full moon tonight isn't there? :p

PUD...we are totally and completely on the same page.

My message to her was to question the assistants, production design, post production people.....and not blame or chastise her fans...who are just happy to see new photos of her.....and then she complains she's not making any money off of the photos......DARLING here's a *NEWSFLASH* photos of you whether they are good or bad....make people talk about you...keep you alive...and allow you to continue to have a career

does she not remember the Enquirer for fucks sake?

She has every right to be upset and complain about the leaks. I remind you that Madonna never complains about the paparazzi that stalk her and her family and hasn't mentioned their shots, some of them very unflattering, which are also all over the internet and even published on magazines. She handles the situation with indifference and goes on with her personal life. The photo shoots and the demo leaks is another thing entirely, that's her art and you should know by now that she takes it very seriously. It's perfectly reasonable that she wants to control every little aspect. It's also a big stress that she has directed her anger against her fans, I never felt such a thing from her posts. She is angry at the people that are responsible for the leaks and she has every right to be.

She has every right to be upset and complain about the leaks. I remind you that Madonna never complains about the paparazzi that stalk her and her family and hasn't mentioned their shots, some of them very unflattering, which are also all over the internet and even published on magazines. She handles the situation with indifference and goes on with her personal life. The photo shoots and the demo leaks is another thing entirely, that's her art and you should know by now that she takes it very seriously. It's perfectly reasonable that she wants to control every little aspect. It's also a big stress that she has directed her anger against her fans, I never felt such a thing from her posts. She is angry at the people that are responsible for the leaks and she has every right to be.

+1 totally agree with this.

i mean it! somewhere along the road madonna has lost her sense of humor. shes been habitually complaining since that 30 minute moan fest, #SecretProject.

get a grip woman!!!

Pud criticising M is like one of the signs of the rapture. Imma run to the store for supplies. :rotfl:

Madonna's latest instagram post: I have just noticed a large object in the sky! Are my fans responsible for this? WTF! MoonTry6002.jpg

Oh, no. Madonna's found something else. From instagram: This is a personal FAMILY PHOTO! Did my fans break into my dad's house and steal it? WTF! The gloves are off now bitches! #smokinthebitchesout article-1034635-01E8EEC200000578-975_468

:rotfl:

This is the first time she has disappointed me as a person.

From all the people she could have blamed she chose to blame her fans, it's absolutely ridiculous

And the fact that she blamed her fans while posting that picture of her.. It makes it even more ridiculous in my eyes

She doesn't seem to respect her fans

I'm reading the Instagram messages and I silently agree with some of her fans

This is the first time she has disappointed me as a person.

From all the people she could have blamed she chose to blame her fans, it's absolutely ridiculous

And the fact that she blamed her fans while posting that picture of her.. It makes it even more ridiculous in my eyes

She doesn't seem to respect her fans

Calm down baby, she didn't blame all her fans, she said :

"I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best!".

...Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best!".

Well then she needs to get back to work and quit mentioning fans and leaks in the same sentence. Further, there's not one fan preventing her from finishing her work. We are not stopping her. Quite the opposite. GO. WORK. I will personally get on my hands and knees and cut her a path than pave it w/ gold if I have to. I'll bring water, a cool towel, breath mints, ANYTHING. Just stay in there and bake.

Well then she needs to get back to work and quit mentioning fans and leaks in the same sentence. Further, there's not one fan preventing her from finishing her work. We are not stopping her. Quite the opposite. GO. WORK. I will personally get on my hands and knees and cut her a path than pave it w/ gold if I have to. I'll bring water, a cool towel, breath mints, ANYTHING. Just stay in there and bake.

Put yourself in M's place : she's been working on her new album for months, she clearly wants to produce great music for her fans and the world, she's also working hard on the promo and schedule and... in the same time, fans are selling/leaking full (yet unfinished) songs in her back... Can't we just understand that she's upset at those fans who try make money on her back and/or rush her schedule, while pretending to be her fans?

And by the way, one week ago we were all saying "OMG, these songs and photoshoots are amazing, it's too much, thank you Madonna" and now it's "Go work, stop complaining, you're taking too much time it's all your fault"... Madonna is not our bitch! :sassy:

Edited by Moka

She's lost the plot! From instagram: WTF! My fans have hacked into my cell phone and stole an outtake from my photoshoot of Olga! This was not meant to be seen! Olga is not making a dime off this shit! #gonnacutsomebitches 1395233_384252475071532_2387377621780173

Wow I can't believe my eyes in this thread. I'm shocked and confused by some of the posts in here. Some people are acting like Madonna is personally attacking them! She obviously didn't mean her entire fan base... She is talking about the people that sell/trade/leak these photos. Maybe at first she didn't think it could possibly come from someone in her team because she trusts them all. Maybe that thought was inconceivable to her. She's obviously angry but stop acting like she means her entire fanbase. There are hundreds of thousands of us. I did not feel upset as a fan myself. She also mentioned that she doesn't make money off her photos but other people do. She means all the other people that work on the photos. It's not all about her.

But it is SOME fans who are the ones leaking it and let those outtakes see the light of day?! Who else would she blame? Collectors or buyers buy them from whoever is selling them from her team but it's ultimately fans who decide to leak them on a blog or Facebook or Twitter for the whole word to see (and attention or likes) or even re sel the outtakes to others. It's not like a blog like Perez or others suddenly posts Madonna outtakes. In fact when they do post about them it's because they find them on fan accounts or on forums...

Put yourself in M's place : she's been working on her new album for months, she clearly wants to produce great music for her fans and the world, she's also working hard on the promo and schedule and... in the same time, fans are selling/leaking full (yet unfinished) songs in her back... Can't we just understand that she's upset at those fans who try make money on her back and/or rush her schedule, while pretending to be her fans?

And by the way, one week ago we were all saying "OMG, these songs and photoshoots are amazing, it's too much, thank you Madonna" and now it's "Go work, stop complaining, you're taking too much time it's all your fault"... Madonna is not our bitch! :sassy:

Well yeah I can understand that but help me out here. You know that sig of yours I said I liked? Am I not supposed to download that and add it to my other 10 GIG of Madonna photos I have on a memory stick. You have her phone number up there for christ's sake lol

^ I completely agree.

Which is why I didn't take any of her comments on Instagram personally. And neither should all of you unless you leaked the photos or music.

#calmyourtits