Madonna ‘will appear on The X Factor final’... as long as she approves of line-up!

Crux

ACE43696-F363-4101-85E8-9B259E037BA6_zps

:rotfl: Scarily convincing! Reason #92564125412 to dislike THAT tour.

Simon Cowell has responded to a fan's Tweet saying that he has approached Madonna for the X-Factor and that a whole show would be dedicated to her.

That sounds about right. 'Reaching out' is a bit different to 'provisionally booked'. I'm afraid the timings just aren't going to work out for this though.

:rotfl: Scarily convincing! Reason #92564125412 to dislike THAT tour.

:D You just took YET ANOTHER chance to bash that brilliant show. Oh my beloved AGING yet sweet dried-up 'lil ho. Don't you have like some OLIVES to pluck?

Ooops. Made a mistake didn't I. You're not in the Mediterranean. Me forgot that they don't have no olives in the far OOP NORTH :rotfl::smile:

:D You just took YET ANOTHER chance to bash that brilliant show. Oh my beloved AGING yet sweet dried-up 'lil ho. Don't you have like some OLIVES to pluck?

Ooops. Made a mistake didn't I. You're not in the Mediterranean. Me forgot that they don't have no olives in the far OOP NORTH :rotfl::smile:

Any chance I get! :wow:

Who's been giving you lessons in bitchcraft, my pecious darling little shrivelled up, sticky (and unsweet) prune? Obviously someone redolent in the art of... broken English...

This ripe, juicy grape can give you proper lessons for a NOMINAL FEE.

OLIVES? What the actual fuck? :rotfl:

Any chance I get! :wow:

Who's been giving you lessons in bitchcraft, my pecious darling little shrivelled up, sticky (and unsweet) prune? Obviously someone redolent in the art of... broken English...

This ripe, juicy grape can give you proper lessons for a NOMINAL FEE.

OLIVES? What the actual fuck? :rotfl:

:rotfl:

IF the new single/album were out November/December then definitely.

But as the albums out next year it just won't happen, there is zero point to it.

But as we are all talking about it....when does The Voice in America start again?

Possible performance next year as a promo spot?

IF the new single/album were out November/December then definitely.

But as the albums out next year it just won't happen, there is zero point to it.

But as we are all talking about it....when does The Voice in America start again?

Possible performance next year as a promo spot?

Didn't you promise to not mention next year? ;-p