james albright died of cancer..

Nikki

oh maybe this is why she seemed so sad lately..

JAMES JOHN ALBRIGHT NORTH BERGEN James John Albright, 47, of North Bergen, NJ passed away on Tuesday October 7 2014 after fighting a long courageous battle with cancer. He died peacefully at home surrounded by his loving family and friends. "JJ" or "J" as he was fondly known was born in Hackensack, on September 25, 1967. James is survived by his parents James Ralph Albright and Jane Elizabeth (nee Delaney)Albright, his sister Rachel (nee Albright) Minaya and her husband Omar, his nephews Theodore James and Justin Alexander Minaya, his grandparents James R. Allbright and the late Margaret Allbright, Irene and John Delaney and many beloved Aunts, Uncles and cousins. In lieu of flowers please make donations on behalf of James John Albright to Sacred Healing Coalition 2 Canterbury Drive Port Chester, NY 10573 or www.SHC.org. Visitation will be on Friday from 4 pm - 8 pm. A funeral service will be held on Saturday at 10 am at the VAINIERI FUNERAL HOME 5923 Kennedy Blvd North Bergen NJ Entombment at Flower Hill Mausoleum. www.vainierifuneralhome.com - See more at: http://obits.nj.com/obituaries/jerseyjournal/obituary.aspx?n=james-john-albright&pid=172745690sthash.UmVxEo9c.dpuf

article-1202707-05DEA8FE000005DC-456_233

Wow and so young too.

I didnt know he was from New Jersey

I live,in Northeast Philly, I just walked over the bridge to New Jersey to meet up with my sister earlier today, who lives in,Jersey

Jersey,still sucks!