All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Madonna: Come on pizza boy I've been waiting for a delivery

Pizza boy: Well don't waste time give me your order tell me what you wanna eat

Madonna: I need a Hawaiian, meat lovers, pepperoni and supreme, can you give me a deal?

Pizza boy: Girl I'll give you 4 large pizzas and throw in a garlic bread with your meal?

Tell me how you feel?

If you want it we already got it

If you ordered it it better be what you want

Madonna: Make it greasy and extra cheesy

Throw in a Pepsi

Pizza boy: I'm a give you what you want

M: I am waiting

PB: Only got 4 minutes to make the dough

M: No over baking

PB: Only got 4 minutes to bake the dough

M: The door bells ringing

Only got 4 20 dollar notes

Extra anchovies?

PB: Only got 4 minutes, got 4 minutes

Put your legs up and I'll give it to ya free

Madarna

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Madonna has just started following Nas on Instagram...

It may mean nothing (the IG thing) but I think that as artists they have some ideas in common.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna has just started following Nas on Instagram...

DO NOT PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TWO FAVES!

Don't forget the behind the scene documentary "I'm going to put garlic on you" Live

With the iconic scene,

M: Lourdes! how do you say I'm going to put garlic on you?

L: Je vais mettre de l'ail sur toi

M: Je vais mittre dy l'oil sour twa

L: SUR toi

M: Sur twa... Bon d'accord

Donuts can wear candies, and cut their paste short,

but for a pizza to look like a donut is degrading.

The whole thing of beaing a donut is degrading.

But secretly, I wanna know what its like,

what its like to be a donut

Do you know, what it bakes like for a donut?

Credit to my friend!!! we can stop playing to this game

DROWNED MADONNA ABOUT "REBEL HEART"

Rebel Heart is a very sincere and self-critical song, and every fan can relate to its great lyrics. If in Veni Vidi Vici Madonna talks about her career, in Rebel Heart she talks about her life… in a comprehensive way.

Rebel Heart is absolutely one of the best tracks from her upcoming album, with its chorus as catchy as the chorus of La Isla Bonita. Even though it is not our favourite new track, Rebel Heart definitely has to be a single.

In Rebel Heart Madonna sings what it feels like to be not like the others – “thought I belonged to a different tribe [...] tried to fit in, but it wasn’t me” she sings – and take “the road less traveled by.” But she proudly sings that “through the darkness somehow I survived.”

The song starts with Madonna confessing that she lived her life like a masochist, with her father saying “Told you so, told you so. Why can’t you be like the other girls?”

"I’ve spent some time as a narcissist / Hearing the others say “Look at you, look at you!” / Trying to be so provocative / I said “Oh yeah, that was me!” / All of the things I did, just to be seen."

Rebel Heart is one of the songs that have changed the most. It started as a country folk track, then it was dance with a more evident Avicii‘s touch, and then it became a more mid-tempo pop song with a fresh and happy sound. Like most of the songs that Madonna co-wrote with Avicii, it is like Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around. Expect a lot of acoust guitars, but not as prominent as in the other tracks recorded with Avicii.

As we at DrownedMadonna.com already told you, Madonna‘s new album will be released in 2015, with Madonna wanting no rush and a deadline, so that she can have all the creative freedom to bring us something special.

Keep in mind that there is not a final tracklist yet. Stay tuned…