All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

From DrownedMadonna:

madonna-rebel-heart-1050x548.jpg

Exclusive details on Madonna Rebel Heart

We are happy to give you some exciting details on Rebel Heart, a song that Madonna love so much and will be definitively included in her forthcoming album. After all, she has been using the #rebelheart hashtag so much.

Rebel Heart is a very sincere and self-critical song, and every fan can relate to its great lyrics. If in Veni Vidi Vici Madonna talks about her career, in Rebel Heart she talks about her life… in a comprehensive way.

Rebel Heart is absolutely one of the best tracks from her upcoming album, with its chorus as catchy as the chorus of La Isla Bonita. Even though it is not our favourite new track, Rebel Heart definitely has to be a single.

In Rebel Heart Madonna sings what it feels like to be not like the others – “thought I belonged to a different tribe [...] tried to fit in, but it wasn’t me” she sings – and take “the road less traveled by.” But she proudly sings that “through the darkness somehow I survived.”

The song starts with Madonna confessing that she lived her life like a masochist, with her father saying “Told you so, told you so. Why can’t you be like the other girls?”

I’ve spent some time as a narcissist / Hearing the others say “Look at you, look at you!” / Trying to be so provocative / I said “Oh yeah, that was me!” / All of the things I did, just to be seen.

Rebel Heart is one of the songs that have changed the most. It started as a country folk track, then it was dance with a more evident Avicii‘s touch, and then it became a more mid-tempo pop song with a fresh and happy sound. Like most of the songs that Madonna co-wrote with Avicii, it is like Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around. Expect a lot of acoust guitars, but not as prominent as in the other tracks recorded with Avicii.

As we at DrownedMadonna.com already told you, Madonna‘s new album will be released in 2015, with Madonna wanting no rush and a deadline, so that she can have all the creative freedom to bring us something special.

Keep in mind that there is not a final tracklist yet. Stay tuned…

From DrownedMadonna:

madonna-rebel-heart-1050x548.jpg

Exclusive details on Madonna Rebel Heart

We are happy to give you some exciting details on Rebel Heart, a song that Madonna love so much and will be definitively included in her forthcoming album. After all, she has been using the #rebelheart hashtag so much.

Rebel Heart is a very sincere and self-critical song, and every fan can relate to its great lyrics. If in Veni Vidi Vici Madonna talks about her career, in Rebel Heart she talks about her life… in a comprehensive way.

Rebel Heart is absolutely one of the best tracks from her upcoming album, with its chorus as catchy as the chorus of La Isla Bonita. Even though it is not our favourite new track, Rebel Heart definitely has to be a single.

In Rebel Heart Madonna sings what it feels like to be not like the others – “thought I belonged to a different tribe [...] tried to fit in, but it wasn’t me” she sings – and take “the road less traveled by.” But she proudly sings that “through the darkness somehow I survived.”

The song starts with Madonna confessing that she lived her life like a masochist, with her father saying “Told you so, told you so. Why can’t you be like the other girls?”

I’ve spent some time as a narcissist / Hearing the others say “Look at you, look at you!” / Trying to be so provocative / I said “Oh yeah, that was me!” / All of the things I did, just to be seen.

Rebel Heart is one of the songs that have changed the most. It started as a country folk track, then it was dance with a more evident Avicii‘s touch, and then it became a more mid-tempo pop song with a fresh and happy sound. Like most of the songs that Madonna co-wrote with Avicii, it is like Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around. Expect a lot of acoust guitars, but not as prominent as in the other tracks recorded with Avicii.

As we at DrownedMadonna.com already told you, Madonna‘s new album will be released in 2015, with Madonna wanting no rush and a deadline, so that she can have all the creative freedom to bring us something special.

Keep in mind that there is not a final tracklist yet. Stay tuned…

Damn sounds good!!!! The chorus is as catchy as the chorus of La Isla Bonita, I'm wondering what does that mean? maybe she sings "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" :think:

I still don't understand how they go reviewing a song and not mention that much about the actual production and sound..

So it was simply a country song... Then Avicii turned it into "Hey Brother"... then it became a more mid tempo pop song with a happy sound.. (comes to mind Don't Tell Me or even worse... a GMAYL vibe here) but there's still a lot of acoustic guitars.. Are they still commenting on the demo's? Surely that can't be the final version if she's still in the studio working on the album...

Somehow these reviews don't get me exciting.. it's like she's not bringing out anything particularly new...

^ Exactly!

It's like someone sent them the lyrics with a brief description of the production process but nothing particularly relevant and outstanding about the song itself! And the fact they keep saying they are reviewing demo's ultimately it is going to be their excuse when the product is out.. if a song is going to sound completely different they will say "Sorry guys but we did say we were listening to the demos'!"

I know we are all desperate for news but they can easily be more honest about what they are doing.. If they were just a tiny bit more excited i wouldn't mind because i do understand it's part of the process but they sound so contrived.

Example: Madonna loves Rebel Heart and blah, blah, blah.. but it's NOT our favorite song! But isn't that a little bit too personal to say? It's like saying the song is not that good after all or it can be improved or it's nothing special in the end. I don't know if you guys understand what i'm trying to say lol

Mozarella

True Blue Cheese

Like a Pizza

The Immaculate Toppings

I'm Breathless

Bedtime Gorgings

Confessions at a Front Door

Hard Crust

PZZA

Guest bluejean

Mozarella

True Blue Cheese

Like a Pizza

The Immaculate Toppings

I'm Breathless

Bedtime Gorgings

Confessions at a Front Door

Hard Crust

PZZA

:lmao:

We need album covers. I can just see 'Hard Crust' special edition with a sticker "featuring a free garlic bread and extra cheese"

Guest bluejean

Album cover:

madonna-pizza_rabisco.jpg

:lmao:

Can you do a GIF of her eating that pizza on letterman?

And of course there's that photo in Sex eating pizza in the nude. Clearly she loves pizza as much as us!

Madonna: Come on pizza boy I've been waiting for a delivery

Pizza boy: Well don't waste time give me your order tell me what you wanna eat

Madonna: I need a Hawaiian, meat lovers, pepperoni and supreme, can you give me a deal?

Pizza boy: Girl I'll give you 4 large pizzas and throw in a garlic bread with your meal?

Tell me how you feel?

If you want it we already got it

If you ordered it it better be what you want

Madonna: Make it greasy and extra cheesy

Throw in a Pepsi

Pizza boy: I'm a give you what you want

M: I am waiting

PB: Only got 4 minutes to make the dough

M: No over baking

PB: Only got 4 minutes to bake the dough

M: The door bells ringing

Only got 4 20 dollar notes