All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

oh no :(

Madonna cancels album plans
"To all of my fans I am really and truly sorry to have disappointed you," Madonna wrote today on her official website.
"That's something I don't feel very good about. I know the last time I was working on an album I went too fast. I can promise you in my heart of hearts it was my intention to come back again with a kick ass record, but like the last time my children's books I keep writing to this day are my first priority."
"I have two scales I have to weigh in front me of me, my job as a singer and entertainer and my job as a children's book author. Because my children's books are weightier than before I can't take them in the studio with me... at the end of the year I really feel I would be an irresponsible parent and author if I didn't stop my never-ending studio recording sessions and spend time working on my children's books."
"I know a lot of you are angry with me, upset with me, disappointed. I did everything I could, I thought long and hard about it, I thought the best thing for me to do would be to end my nine months in the studio at the end of the year and not continue on with my record so I could spend time with my children's books who need me."

;)

Torn between two lovers. On the one hand there's a straight guy AND he's a Madonna fan. Baby, we were meant to be together (Send photo). On the other, there's PIZZA!! Loving both of you is breaking all the rules.

Guest Rachelle of London

What the fuck!!!

:dead:

I love plain pizzas too much toppings spoil it. And I remember being told off for asking about straight members :lmao: so that brings the tally to 1

No but I think I've thought about pizza during an uneventful fuck

I remember thinking about Burger King once. Same concept except I don't even like hamburgers.

I'm a little down today, people on another forum says that "she is not defying anyone nowadays. Last time she was "defying" and was pissing people off was during "Americna life" "

Like what!?! I hope you guys doesn't agree with that!! I can't believe fans can think like that!!

Is this other forum by any chance be Madonna Tribe? Seems like it lol

Seriously WTF at this thread!!!

Domino margerita with Jalepenos please!!!!

Guest bluejean

the minute a guy discloses on this forum he's straight, the break str8 police is here.

go take a wank or abuse a flesh light or something

I wish I owned one. My ex had one and we used to put both our dicks in there at once.

Although in the end I preferred using it while he was out :lol: