Everyone went on about the cheeks at the time, but the truth is...

Apples388

My favourite post-cheeks look EVER :

madonna44_28may09_pa_b_592x888.jpg

That 2009 face was nice but her body was overly muscular at the time

She looked toned but much softer, more feminine from late 2010 onwards

This was a couple of months post S&S I/divorce etc and she came off that tour too thin

Well the face looked better too post 2008/2009 minus the aforementioned occasional odd bloated moments

news_oscarparty09.jpg

2011madonna03.jpg

20111023-pictures-madonna-we-premiere-bf

That 2009 face was nice but her body was overly muscular at the time

She looked toned but much softer, more feminine from late 2010 onwards

This was a couple of months post S&S I/divorce etc and she came off that tour too thin

Well the face looked better too post 2008/2009 minus the aforementioned occasional odd bloated moments

news_oscarparty09.jpg

2011madonna03.jpg

20111023-pictures-madonna-we-premiere-bf

She looks so pretty in these pics! :superman:

I think the best Madonna moments post-cheeks were in 2009 (or 2010?) during a Material Girl promo appearence:

Madonna-and-Lola1.jpg

I remember watching pics from this night and think "how is this woman in her 50's?!" her cheeks are simply on-point!

and also fall, 2011. I dare you to show me ONE bad picture from the Smirnoff contest!

r-MADONNA-LIL-BUCK-large570.jpg

madonna-smirnoff-dance-competition-03.jp

There are even videos showing her up close. She looked simply beautiful and young! Her cheeks were the best since EVER here. So yeah...post-cheeks this is my #1 moment for her :D

And a bonus pic...from 2012 when she went to the Jay Leno sho. I remember watching it and thinking that she looked so natural! Her eye make up was really not much, and she looked simply stunning! Pics don't make this night justice!

Madonna-ve-Demi-Moore-gibi-%C3%BCnl%C3%B

Guest bluejean

It's ALL about the Golden Globes 2012. She looked amazing.

And of course the entire MDNA tour.

Cheeky cheeky CHEEK. I love it. May the Queen be forever as CHEEKY as can be!

Guest bluejean

She looked her best during the WE promo! Abs flawless

Yes!

I mean sometimes we get some bad lighting shots which of course the press leap all over to try and make her look bad. But even from the comfort of my Australian lounge chair I know she ALWAYS looks fabulous in person!

Can't wait to see the ROYAL CHEEKS in the FLESH!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

madonna-performs-during-mdna-tour-36.jpg

i m gay...but this cleavage

pics dont flatter sometimes...and minimal cheacks could seem very bug on pics...i dont mind them...she s on the loop so much and people are waiting for one bad move to shit on you. on our luck....she ll never finish like cher