New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

It's not plausible AT ALL. ROL came out in March. It was released two weeks earlier in Japan only for reasons specific to that country. There's no way this album will be released in the first quarter of 2015. It's either coming out this year or next spring. If there's not enough time to release it this year, she WILL sit on it for three months. Trust.

We shall see but I personally think March/April is too late....I think we will have a tour announent and tickets on sale by then!

Who knows.....we will wait and see....but I think it's becoming increasingly likly we get an era similar to MDNA (minus the Bowl) were the album and tour will be simountainously released alongside each other.

The content of the article from The Sun:

Madonna has verbally attacked her ex-boyfriend Brahim Zaibat after leaked lyrics from her new track 'Aplogetic B***h' appear to mock the dancer's sexual prowess.

The Holiday hitmaker has already slammed her pop rival Lady Gaga and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie after song lyrics from her upcoming album were leaked last week. Former beau appears to be the latest person to be on the receiving end of some harsh words in her song, Unapologetic B***h.

According to The Sun newspaper, Madonna's new track slams the dancer's sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of dating.

The song contains the lyrics: "I know you'd like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why: When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied."

Another line boasted: "I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford. I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door."

The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: "You know you never really know how much your bulls**t cost me, but f**k you."

It is thought that Madonna's as-yet-untitled 13th studio album will be released later this year, after a source close to the singer told the publication: "I'm hearing Madonna may well drop the first of the tracks as soon as November, much earlier than expected. I can't wait."

source: http://www.zalebs.com/post/madonna-disses-ex-in-new-leaked-song-lyrics/

I hope that's not true… Dissing someone openly because of his wealth is cheap and tacky. It's not like it's his fault that he is not a billionaire. And I really can't imagine that tracks like Living for Love would go together with hate songs like Two Steps Behind. Not only the media but everyone will call her out for hypocrisy if she does that.

Such a damn coincidence that I mentioned my idea of the cover artwork being Joan of Arc inspired a couple of months ago. It makes so much sense in all regards concerning this project!

Were you inspired by the Harper's Bazaar shoot or Madonna's costume in the MDNA tour?

The content of the article from The Sun:

Madonna has verbally attacked her ex-boyfriend Brahim Zaibat after leaked lyrics from her new track 'Aplogetic B***h' appear to mock the dancer's sexual prowess.

The Holiday hitmaker has already slammed her pop rival Lady Gaga and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie after song lyrics from her upcoming album were leaked last week. Former beau appears to be the latest person to be on the receiving end of some harsh words in her song, Unapologetic B***h.

According to The Sun newspaper, Madonna's new track slams the dancer's sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of dating.

The song contains the lyrics: "I know you'd like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why: When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied."

Another line boasted: "I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford. I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door."

The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: "You know you never really know how much your bulls**t cost me, but f**k you."

It is thought that Madonna's as-yet-untitled 13th studio album will be released later this year, after a source close to the singer told the publication: "I'm hearing Madonna may well drop the first of the tracks as soon as November, much earlier than expected. I can't wait."

source: http://www.zalebs.com/post/madonna-disses-ex-in-new-leaked-song-

lyrics/

The media's (and sadly some of her more clueless fan's) version of Madonna has a new album coming out I see.

It's really stupid how they make these headlines 'M slams Gaga/Guy/Brahim' as if it's some kind of fact?! She never mentions anyones name in these supposed lyrics. This kind of bullshit never ends, does it? I wish she would call them out on it or sue them or something

I hope that's not true Dissing someone openly because of his wealth is cheap and tacky. It's not like it's his fault that he is not a billionaire. And I really can't imagine that tracks like Living for Love would go together with hate songs like Two Steps Behind. Not only the media but everyone will call her out for hypocrisy if she does that.

Calling a criminal out on their bad behavior is not hating. I also like to introduce you to someone named Madonna. She's not perfect but she's a good person.

The media and some of her fans really want you to think otherwise.

Calling a criminal out on their bad behaivor is not hating. I also like to introduce you to someone named Madonna. She's not perfect but she's a good person.

The media and some of her fans really want you to think otherwise.

I don't see how he is a criminal :D Anyway, I get your point and I know that she's a good person, there's no need to remind me of that. It's just that I wish that the new album would focus on positive things instead of financial issues related to ex-boyfriends (Love Spent Part 2) or criticizing Lady Gaga, who doesn't deserve that attention at all.

Were you inspired by the Harper's Bazaar shoot or Madonna's costume in the MDNA tour?

No, because thematically the idea of Art for Freedom (which also seems to be something that is incorporated in the new album lyrically), combined with religion and other common themes in Madonna's work are well suited for a visual connection to Joan of Arc, indeed an image she has been using more frequently the past couple of years, that of a female warrior. But there is a much more vulnerable angle to Joan of Arc then previous interpretations of the female warrior so far.

I don't see how he is a criminal :D Anyway, I get your point and I know that she's a good person, there's no need to remind me of that. It's just that I wish that the new album would focus on positive things instead of financial issues related to ex-boyfriends (Love Spent Part 2) or criticizing Lady Gaga, who doesn't deserve that attention at all.

+1

I was referring to the copycat :D :D :D...:rolleyes:

What exactly would be the bad behavior of "he?"

I do need to remind you if you consider for even one second that Madonna would openly mock someone's wealth or her boyfriend's "performance." You say you know and in the next sentence you say I wish I knew.

No, because thematically the idea of Art for Freedom (which also seems to be something that is incorporated in the new album lyrically), combined with religion and other common themes in Madonna's work are well suited for a visual connection to Joan of Arc, indeed an image she has been using more frequently the past couple of years, that of a female warrior. But there is a much more vulnerable angle to Joan of Arc then previous interpretations of the female warrior so far.

I am aware that Joan of Arc, a human being, had more sides. I agree Madonna has been inspiring thoughts of Joan of Arc.

I was referring to the copycat :D :D :D... :rolleyes:

What exactly would be the bad behavior of "he?"

I do need to remind you if you consider for even one second that Madonna would openly mock someone's wealth or her boyfriend's "performance." You say you know and in the next sentence you say I wish I knew.

Being in a relationship with a person for his/her money can be considered bad behavior. Being a copycat is still not a criminal activity unless it involves copyrights. I think it is possible that she wrote a song about Brahim's wealth and "performance", that does not make her a bad person in my eyes, but I don't think she should release such a song, that's why I said I wish she would focus on positive things. It's my personal opinion, you are entitled to think otherwise, but don't act like I know Madonna less than you.

If i have to listen to all these album rumors i'm actually kind of lost as i was expecting this Art For Freedom theme throughout the album. I expected a central theme about love and human rights.. instead it sounds like she's going to be dissing ex husband, ex boyfriend and other pop stars alike!

Even this Joan Of Arc track seems to be a little bit off.. I mean i do like the name and the reference of Joan Of Arc and i do believe that's clever and i can even accept the message of the song being a ballad and a plead for her fans (!) but the lyrics are way too simplistic. After the amazing, poetry-like lyrics she's been teasing us with.... "i don't wanna talk about it right now- just hold me while i cry my eyes out..." do sound almost embarrassing.

One more thing is i just dread Madonna getting into this territory where she's addressing her fans so explicitly.. sounds too much like You Know Who.. lol

Based on the official news and instagram posts i am well excited about the new project but the media as always is fu*king it all up for me. I hope to God all these rumors are just made up for a little bit of sensationalism.

maybe there's one song with a bit of a trappy edge (or MIA inspired by diplo, he talked about one crazy song when they were drunk), where she kind of lets loose and throws in stuff like that or rambles on about some people. that's the only explanation I have if those lyrics are actually correct. kind of like a gang bang on steroids.

it just doesn't make sense with the other lyrics she posted on instagram. so maybe this is a one-off song. maybe it's unapologetic bitch? it surely fits that title.

Being in a relationship with a person for his/her money can be considered bad behavior. Being a copycat is still not a criminal activity unless it involves copyrights. I think it is possible that she wrote a song about Brahim's wealth and "performance", that does not make her a bad person in my eyes, but I don't think she should release such a song, that's why I said I wish she would focus on positive things. It's my personal opinion, you are entitled to think otherwise, but don't act like I know Madonna less than you.

I can only respond to what I read. I was responding to what you wrote about talking about someone's wealth as cheap and tacky and then writing "it's not like it's his fault that he is not a billionaire." That and talking about someone being in a relationship with you for money are two different things. If we are talking about the second I think it's very appropriate to get hurtful feelings about that out. Madonna clearly in Love Spent feels that money became more important than she. I would miss it on MDNA. No she wouldn't be a bad person to talk about someone being involved with her for her money but what about mocking someone's wealth or lack of?

And mocking someone's performance? No

I am just using copycat as a nickname for someone. I don't have time to list everything.

I agree with your personal opinion that she focus on more positive things (although getting hurtful feelings out is very important) and again I can only respond to what I read.

I can only respond to what I read. I was responding to what you wrote about talking about someone's wealth as cheap and tacky. That and talking about someone being in a relationship with you for money are two different things. If we are talking about the second I think it's very appropriate to get hurtful feelings about that out. Madonna clearly in Love Spent feels that money became more important than she. I would miss it on MDNA. No she wouldn't be a bad person to talk about someone being involved with her for her money but what about mocking someone's wealth or lack of?

And mocking someone's performance? No

I am just using copycat as a nickname for someone. I don't have time to list everything.

I agree with your personal opinion that she focus on more positive things (although getting hurtful feelings out is very important) and again I can only respond to what I read.

If it is in a degrading manner ("I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford." sounds degrading to me), then I do think it's cheap and tacky, but I agree that getting hurtful feelings out is important. Love Spent is a highlight for me on MDNA, but the new song judging by the leaked line seems to have a different approach to a very similar topic.

Now I get the copycat part (I thought you were speaking in general) and the EY/BTW fiasco can be seen as something criminal, but if she wanted to sing about this, she should have done it on MDNA in my opinion.

If it is in a degrading manner ("I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford." sounds degrading to me), then I do think it's cheap and tacky, but I agree that getting hurtful feelings out is important. Love Spent is a highlight for me on MDNA, but the new song judging by the leaked line seems to have a different approach to a very similar topic.

Now I get the copycat part (I thought you were speaking in general) and the EY/BTW fiasco can be seen as something criminal, but if she wanted to sing about this, she should have done it on MDNA in my opinion.

Then we are back to the lyrics and who we believe wrote them. The fact that these tabloids are given the time a day is just astonishing to me. Madonna has never mocked someone's lack of wealth. She doesn't write tell all books or slam people that she has had a romantic relationship with as a rule. Whatever comments she made after her divorce came after a devastating acknowledgment that another marriage failed. I am not comfortable with the fact that people are willing to believe so easily whatever drivel is written about her, especially when it is so completely out of charactor.

And MDNA...Madonna talked about that quite a bit.

I stand by my "allow me to introduce Madonna."

Now I have work to get to.

She doesn't write tell all books or slam people that she has had a romantic relationship with as a rule.

She does - Till Death Us Do Part and half the tracks on MDMA are about Guy, the father of two of her kids - you drink too much, you wanted me for my money, id like to shoot you in the head! lol etc etc!

I get what you are saying but let's not pretend that we know what's in Madonna's head. Bitch is unpredictable, that's what I love about her.

+1 Who would have guessed she would dry hump with Miley Cyrus on stage even a year ago? If the lyrics of Heartbreak City and Two Steps Behind were real (and every sign points towards that), then this could very well also be real, even if it seems out of character, which would not surprise me at all after the past few years. We'll see if those lyrics are real or not soon enough, it's not worth to make a big deal out of it now.