Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

There is nothing wrong with Madonna going to a Koons exhibition. Some of his work is interesting and she is always interested in art. So sick of that other stupid woman's name being brought up all of the time by her fans regarding other artists. Madonna is not petty and would not worry if someone knew or worked with Gaga. Why should the little monsters care and bombard her instagram. Just petty and stupid.

They're a cult. Plain and simple. A cult.

The fact that you can't look at anything Madonna related at ANY site without seeing them bombard the comments section with their bullshit shows how insecure (and secretly obsessed) they are.

Fucking assholes.

Rude boy is a common term in Jamacian culture and reggae/ska music. That would confirm what people were saying about Unapologetic bitch having a reggae influence.

Does anyone else find it incredibly disturbing how grown men (and women) are ogling Rocco and putting questions up on instagram asking if he's still a virgin or not? It's disgusting.

Yes, it is disgusting and totally inappropriate.

Does anyone else find it incredibly disturbing how grown men (and women) are ogling Rocco and putting questions up on instagram asking if he's still a virgin or not? It's disgusting.

I agree.

That's the problem with Internet. People have no filters. They think they can say whatever they want.

I think a lot of people here are just joking, but it does go into paedophelia territory which is not funny and it's hard to know where to draw the line, Rocco is 14 now, I remember what I was like at that age,