Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

shocked, well not really, and very disgusted at the evil comments some mongsters posted on this instagram post. i reported them all! pieces of shit! :angry:

BTW thank you Hector for the hard work you do to ensure that this is such a nice, pleasant place for us to discuss and appreciate Madonna and get to know other fans!

BTW thank you Hector for the hard work you do to ensure that this is such a nice, pleasant place for us to discuss and appreciate Madonna and get to know other fans!

+ 1

Hector ensures this forum is fun and fixes up the Madonna flop fans who actually don't like her and try to bring everyone down. :clap: Love it when anti Madonna trolls gets the Hector "flush"

shocked, well not really, and very disgusted at the evil comments some mongsters posted on this instagram post. i reported them all! pieces of shit! :angry:

Yes, I was also sick of seeing those idiots post nasty comments on her IG, so (Like you) I reported them. Madonna and her family don't deserve any of that shit. It's disgusting.

"Lynch mob mentality! Lets all jump on the bandwagon without thinking! #disobedientobjects#victoriaandalberuaseum" -Madonna

10447550_10152675476659402_2852365272305

God, I love this!

I wonder if the V&A tag means that she saw this at the V&A, which again strongly suggests that she's back in the UK now and the previous picture about getting back to work is that she's possibly back to working on the album (in London), possibly mixing and mastering which she has often done here in the UK (with Spike.)

I wonder if the V&A tag means that she saw this at the V&A, which again strongly suggests that she's back in the UK now and the previous picture about getting back to work is that she's possibly back to working on the album (in London), possibly mixing and mastering which she has often done here in the UK (with Spike.)

yeah, the two placards are part of the Disobedient Object exhibition there. I reckon they've been back in London since at least last week, I saw Lola on Friday.

Kind of a rip off of the Mahatma Gandhi quote " First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

according to goodreads this is also one of his quote.

yeah, the two placards are part of the Disobedient Object exhibition there. I reckon they've been back in London since at least last week, I saw Lola on Friday.

:kiss2: to you both. Love MNationers :blush: