SHAME" LEAKED

Platinum Gold

Reminds me of the 'total amazingness' potential of an Erotica (Deluxe Edition)... one day hopefully, and 'thank you' to whoever brought us these leaks today... hopefully a HQ version is not far off.

Wow! Never thought we'd get to hear this after the GMAYL leak crackdown.

Listening to Shame, it feels like it's the bridge between Erotica and Bedtime Stories. Something about it, links the two albums.

Somebody slept with Shep Pettibone recently! LOL. first those unheard vocals from Vogue, now these 2 rain tape leaks...

These are amazing to hear after all these years! Its hard to say if they should or shouldn't have been on Erotica because if they

were part of the track list they'd be either revered or hated by all the people who love or hate that album.

I love Erotica. Her lyrics were clever and her melodies were on that album are unique and original.

I can't believe this is happening.

Somebody slept with Shep Pettibone recently! LOL. first those unheard vocals from Vogue, now these 2 rain tape leaks...

These are amazing to hear after all these years! Its hard to say if they should or shouldn't have been on Erotica because if they

were part of the track list they'd be either revered or hated by all the people who love or hate that album.

I love Erotica. Her lyrics were clever and her melodies were on that album are unique and original.

what vocals from Vogue? I don't remember this

omg!

It is a great song. Actually it is a way to wait for her next album. I hope more leaks are on the way