SHAME" LEAKED

Platinum Gold

Thanks! Love it! Great to finally hear the full thing!

I do wonder though, If M regretted not putting this and/or GTI on the album after all that she suffered from the press during that time.

I can't believe this is happening.

what vocals from Vogue? I don't remember this

there were unreleased vocals from music. i don't remember any from vogue

Bertrand from MChile posted these. The new vocals are at the end, and i almost crashed while driving to work when i heard them.

Bertrand from MChile posted these. The new vocals are at the end, and i almost crashed while driving to work when i heard them.

There were three demos for music with different vocal takes and lyrics and the separate leak of the different ending.

As for Vogue, I don't remember any new vocals leaking. The extended single instrumental leaked and extra unused lyrics for human nature and deeper and deeper but that was a few years ago.

So is the clip from Jitterbug and the early demos for Words and Thief of Hearts the only things that need to leak now?

As far as I can tell, those "unreleased" Vogue vocals in that fan-made remix are from the 12" version, though I might be wrong.

OMG i didn't see this thread and a friend of mine has called me to talk about Shame! I love this song, that fanmade Rain Tapes that surfaced years ago was played to death!!!!

Love it!

I wonder why she didn't use it. Not even in BS, she could have made some pretty r'n'b track with Shame. Even if it was written with Pettibone, like Secret was.

IT'S A SHAME it was discarded, it's perfectly fine in demo form but imagine it getting full production.

its pretty amazing how on the pulse she was..she was totally moving forwards with the times.

imagine MJ recording something as contemporary.

IT'S A SHAME it was discarded, it's perfectly fine in demo form but imagine it getting full production.

Erotica tracks were left with minimal production, on purpose

Erotica tracks were left with minimal production, on purpose

I know M said this in interviews, but I hear big differences between the demos of Words, BBB, and TOH to the final versions on the album. I know they just updated the instruments and vocals, but the final versions don't have that cheap demo quality to them.

Starting to appreciate it more...I like how funky it sounds, quite unusual considering it's a track from the Erotica sessions (the only track I would really describe as funky on the actual album is Why's It So Hard).

its pretty amazing how on the pulse she was..she was totally moving forwards with the times.

imagine MJ recording something as contemporary.

He did - just when M was recording this, he had the "Dangerous" album out which had a New Jack Swing sound on many tracks, that kind of sound was just emerging in the mainstream as well. Of course it's quite outdated by now, but so is the Shep Pettibone sound. Nonetheless, Shame's a nice track.

Quite like Shame actually - could do with some further production on the vocals as they sound thin and the overall sound is quite tinny

You Are the One I can quite happily not listen to again