SHAME" LEAKED

Platinum Gold

OMG at 2:39 she reused the lyrics from High society (boys) "All dressed up and nowhere to go, you've got so much to give so little to show"

When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anything, deeper and deeper, sound of music

Hoping for a replay of those few days in 2010 when every day we were getting a new leak. Hoping for 'Love Hurts' and 'Jitterbug' next.

Does anybody have the correct lyrics?? I can understand a few verses besides the chorus but i want the full thing please...

Guest ditaluver

5 pages and a link should be in post #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the links ive tried SUCK

so i STILL dont have it

Is it legal to share songs publically? BAN.

These are must hear unreleased songs, so yes! If an official album leaks, then that would be a no no

I am LOVING IT!!!!!!!

I really wish it was on Erotica. I love the vocals the lyrics, the bridge. Everything. Again, if it was taken past the demo stage I am sure they would have made it even more special. I love the "just alittle bit" backing vocals.

I am so happy this leaked. After the GMAYL leak before they arrested that guy, I was sure nothing else would leak, But I am happy it did This song is too good to remain unheard by the fans.

I wish some talented remixer would remix it and make an updated version.

Re "Secret", Shep kicked up a fuss because he claimed that Madonna had written the song based on an instrumental demo that he had presented her. Tony Shimkin had this to say about it all:

TS: No Shep was not involved [with BS] and I was no longer working with him. I know he had tried to write some stuff for that project and he claimed to have done some track that she had written Secret to. Knowing how she is, she probably always had that idea in her book, tried it over his track and when she didn't think it was working moved on...Shep took it personally and I think he tried making a stink about Secret because he was hurt, maybe he was credited to avoid any further problem

Shep was only ever given a courtesy credit for the song (he received no money for it, unless he negotiated a special deal to receive royalties from GHV2). He is not credited on "Celebration" and his name doesn't appear as a writer of the track anywhere else other than on Wikipedia. He was, however, given a 95% credit for a demo called "Something's Coming Over", as well as "Love Won't Wait" (which was a proper collaboration with Madonna, but she did a deal to give up 90% of her share as compensation for not using any of his tracks for "Bedtime Stories". She did the same with the following BS-era compositions - "Bring It", "Goodtime", "I Will Always Have You (Inside of Me)" and "Tongue Tied").

As far as I can tell, those "unreleased" Vogue vocals in that fan-made remix are from the 12" version, though I might be wrong.

I found the mix and it sounds like someone has the acappella as the 'get up on the dancefloor' at the beginning and the 'let your body move to the music' in the middle sound unflitered and very clear and I don't recall the 'if you want it, you can find it' in 12" version.

It must be outthere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re "Secret", Shep kicked up a fuss because he claimed that Madonna had written the song based on an instrumental demo that he had presented her. Tony Shimkin had this to say about it all:

TS: No Shep was not involved [with BS] and I was no longer working with him. I know he had tried to write some stuff for that project and he claimed to have done some track that she had written Secret to. Knowing how she is, she probably always had that idea in her book, tried it over his track and when she didn't think it was working moved on...Shep took it personally and I think he tried making a stink about Secret because he was hurt, maybe he was credited to avoid any further problem

Shep was only ever given a courtesy credit for the song (he received no money for it, unless he negotiated a special deal to receive royalties from GHV2). He is not credited on "Celebration" and his name doesn't appear as a writer of the track anywhere else other than on Wikipedia. He was, however, given a 95% credit for a demo called "Something's Coming Over", as well as "Love Won't Wait" (which was a proper collaboration with Madonna, but she did a deal to give up 90% of her share as compensation for not using any of his tracks for "Bedtime Stories". She did the same with the following BS-era compositions - "Bring It", "Goodtime", "I Will Always Have You (Inside of Me)" and "Tongue Tied").

Interesting. I wish someone could leak all of Shep's demos for Bedtime...

Now that I'm back from my holiday I've given the track a listen and I really like it!

Here are the lyrics

(Spoken:)

Why you wanna waste your life away?

It’s a shame…

It’s a shaaa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aame

It’s a shaaa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aame

Anyone can learn to fly

Keep your head up

Keep your head held high, now

Anyone can learn to soar

Get yourself up

Cause you deserve more

Hold on to your heart

You can make a brand new start

Just believe in your dreams

Make yourself feel loved and be happy

Chorus:

It’s a shaaa-aaa-aaame

The way you live your life is a shame

And you’ve got no one to blame

It’s a shaaa-aaa-aaame

The way you live your life is a shame

And you’ve got no one to blame

Anyone can learn to fly

Keep your head up

Keep your head held high, now

Anyone can learn to soar

Get yourself up

Cause you deserve more

Hold on to your heart

Chorus:

It’s a shaaa-aaa-aaame (Just a little bit)

The way you live your life is a shame (Just a little bit)

And you’ve got no one to blame (Just a little bit)

It’s a shaaa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aame (Just a little bit)

Bridge:

All dressed up and nowhere to go

So much to give so little to show, for yourself

It’s your life you don’t get to do it twice

I can’t be afraid to fall

So much to give and still you try to hide

You don’t have to do it all

And it’s a shame, ba da da da da dum dum

It’s a shame, ba da da da da dum dum

So hold on to your heart

Chorus:

All dressed up, and nowhere to go

Chorus:

All dressed up, and nowhere to go

(Spoken:)

Why you wanna waste your life away?

It’s a shame

(…Just a little bit…)