Unpopular Madonna Opinions

MPowered

Erotica, the album, is not that good, and a lot of songs are too long and boring

Oh my God I can't....I just can't!!!

Her name is Anal backwards.

kkkkkkkk LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Here's my unpopular opinion

Madonna is the greatest!

She is the Queen!

She's a Goddess!

Others can choke on her bath water!

Lana Del Rey???

I don't know what your talking about. :sassy:

Her name is Anal backwards. Summertime Bungholes.

My unpopular opinion is that there aren't enough leaks right now. I can't follow threads that are just speculation and false leads.

How dare you.

There aren't enough leaks (or any leaks), because the only leaker we had got arrested by Madonna and her team and has now ripped up his stan card. #gethimback

Erotica, the album, is not that good, and a lot of songs are too long and boring

I absolutely agree! In my opinion Erotica is her most overrated piece of work, ever! Most of the tracks sound like demos. They're too rough and unpolished imo. I know they were intended to sound that way, but I don't like it.

American Life is easily her weakest, most overrated album. No album she has done before or after sounds as dated. There are still good songs there (Easy Ride, Hollywood) but the title track/lead single is the lowest point of her career. I suppose she thought that rap crap would be funny/ironic but looking back at it was just awkward and cringe-worthy.

You're dead to me.

I am still very surprised so many fans hate the American Life album. Sure it's wasn't meant to be her most mainstream and charts topping album but it was a real artistic effort, she made it with her heart. It's a very personal album, very mature. The lyrics are brilliant, her voice is absolutely beautiful all along the album. I believe she didn't try to please any audience in particular with this album and that's brave in my opinion.

Usually when i go to a Madonna concert i buy a very expensive VIP ticket and i arrive very late just to avoid her annoying fans who can't help bitch and give their two cents on everything she does and when you look at them you can't help but think to yourself that they should invest as much time in their own lives, be more critical of themselves because they always look like they need a complete makeover, physically AND mentally. They scare me. After DWT i swore to myself to never EVER have to deal with these people who ruin my concert experience with their constant blabbing and know-it-all attitude. They scare me because they always look so plain and on the verge of cutting each other's throat if one of them has something : an info, a picture, a magazine, a piece of M's poop that the others don't have. They act blasé but you can see the hatred in their eyes and how the ones who have the exclusive stuff act as if they were some gods. Usually when i wait for the lights to go down and somebody next to me asks me if i'm a fan i say that i am a casual admirer because i don't want to be associated with these creeps. The same kind that create threads like this one. I avoid them like carbs, polyester and herpes. Bisous les amis :)

This is my unpopular opinion on Madonna though i'm sure many share it otherwise i wouldn't be here.

I'm Breathless is better than Like a Prayer. I always pretend its the 4th album in her chronology, actually. :madonna2:

After all these years, I'm Breathless remains my favorite Madonna album. I can remember singing parts of "Sooner or Later" on the way to watching 4th of July fireworks, the vogue craze, and the Blond Ambition Tour on HBO. Best era ever. The album has so many highlights "He's a Man," "Sooner or Later," "Hanky Panky," "Vogue," etc. It's the ONLY album that I enjoy every song.

I'm Breathless is better than Like a Prayer. I always pretend its the 4th album in her chronology, actually. :madonna2:

I love Like A Prayer, but I prefer listening to I'm Breathless. I think it's a great album.

i am over most of her 80's stuff...

BAN

...Over and Over is one of the best songs from the LAV album. The YOu Can Dance version is even better than the album version.

:thumbsup:

I haven't seen 'I am because we are' or 'W.E.' yet because I am not super interested in seeing them...anytime soon...bad fan bad fan...

In MY OPPINION:

1. I Want You is among her very best singles. Its totally Madonna yet modern still, showing her true vulnerable self. And the vocals are heaven!!!

2. You ll See is also one of her very best. I believe this song doesn't get the love it has to.

3. Bedtime Stories is overrated, yes the singles are great but it also contains her weakest songs ever (Don't Stop is probably her worst song).

4. I don't like Music the single, it is overrated. I didn't like it then (huge disappointment after the magnificent ROL singles) and I still don't like it now.

5. COADF is her best album from start to finish. It is perfect and she is on top form there.

6. I always loved Swept Away. She is fun in it.

7. I believe The Look Of Love is among her best, hugely underrated.

8. I believe the same about Ill Remember.

9. I think her worst collaboration was Mirwais, cause I don't really love the Music album or AL album.

10. I don't think Erotica is among her best. Yes, she has really great songs there, but I believe its her album with the most filler and it feels too long.

Pera your Allaboutmadonna fansite is simply fabulous and I really love it

I disagree with everything you wrote concerning American Life though :lol:

Still, thank you for keeping your wonderful site up :gent:

In MY OPPINION:

1. I Want You is among her very best singles. Its totally Madonna yet modern still, showing her true vulnerable self. And the vocals are heaven!!!

2. You ll See is also one of her very best. I believe this song doesn't get the love it has to.

:bow:

The "See my booty get down" is my fav part of the whole Hard candy album. Her raspy voice is so sexy, especially the "uh uh get down".

LOVE IT

Guest sambassile

JML wouldn´t reach the number 1 without the scandal, and TAB without the payola

Wrong ! hahaha it's Madonna at her finest.