Unpopular Madonna Opinions

MPowered

Out of all people, you call Jazzyjan a bully? :dead:

Just for the record: There's a difference between having unpopular opinions and dismissing M's work. Nobody is jumping on anyone who says he likes (or doesn't like) this song or that album, but if someone comes across labelling a whole decade of her career as shit it makes you wonder if that person really is here to appreciate her work. Especially when you keep repeating that "opinion" in other unrelated threads too...

AcrossTheSky and RebelHart you are a breath of fresh air among the doom and gloom i sometime come across in this forum. And what's with labeling people as 'fake' fans or trolls if they don't agree with the majority or praise a different artist ? Why the hec would i create an account and waste my time here if i was not a big Madonna fan? People like XXL and Jazzy Jan, and Crux, to name few are not "forum gods". They are simply bullies.

I am sick and tired of the word "bully" being thrown around like confetti whenever there's a disagreement between members. I had the audacity to hunt down and throw your nasty quotes (about Madonna) back at you and i'm a bully?

If you're going to stir up a hornets nest and make ridiculous statements like IE: "Madonna is a desperate has-been and a laughing stock" you should be prepared to be challenged. Nobody is bullying you, we're just calling you out on your bullshit.

who needs Little Monsters with fans like this?

Of course , these are your unpopular opinions but most of them are based on fantasy!

i hope Madonna never has the misfortune to go through this post she'll have a heart attack LOOOOOOL

Guest sambassile

I am sick and tired of the word "bully" being thrown around like confetti whenever there's a disagreement between members. I had the audacity to hunt down and throw your nasty quotes (about Madonna) back at you and i'm a bully?

If you're going to stir up a hornets nest and make ridiculous statements you should be prepared to be challenged. Nobody is bullying you, we're just calling you out on your bullshit.

Nasty quotes? People, i said ONCE about 2 months ago that MDNA was crap and that the General Public perceive both Kylie and Madonna as old and desperate that's why they need to drop the whole Girl Gone Wild act and go back to being amazing. Get over it Crox and stop being such a nasty bully.

As for JannyJazz she/he wasn't nice either. Why is it so hard for you to have a normal conversation without putting us down all the time?

Oh and please be my guest, compile and repost those ' nasty comments' one more time.

Nasty quotes? People, i said ONCE about 2 months ago that MDNA was crap and that the General Public perceive both Kylie and Madonna as old and desperate that's why they need to drop the whole Girl Gone Wild act and go back to being amazing. Get over it Crox and stop being such a nasty bully.

As for JannyJazz she/he wasn't nice either. Why is it so hard for you to have a normal conversation without putting us down all the time?

Oh and please be my guest, compile and repost those ' nasty comments' one more time.

YOU'RE the one getting annoyed with people who dislike Kylie on a Madonna message board, so I don't have to "get over" anything. and the fact that you don't get along with Jazzyjan says it all.

Well, you'll be pleased to know she's taking a break from Nation for a while. I don't know the details but I suspect she's had enough of people like you. So that's one less "bully" for you to worry about. :electropop:

Guest sambassile

Great news. I hope you follow suit. This forum will be a much better place without posters like you.

I don't have a prob with people who dislike Kylie, i have a problem with aggressive and rude attitude accusing us of being trolls and fake fans. Are you that insecure or what?

Can someone please make sure this recent host of other forums convicts, SayGAY 14 year old (or 14-year-old minded) rejects and God knows how many aliases stay confined to wherever they came from? I mean, hearing a Kelly Munogre fan complaining about Madonna not being artistic really takes the biscuit in stupidity. Can't these posters please just go away? What's happening to this forum lately?

#FLUSHNOW

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Oh I HATE this crap. I remember I once did a critique of an actor I love very much and almost every fangirl flipped their shit because I didn't blindly worship him and thought I was being terrible for it. I also hate how some stans have to approve of and agree to liking the same albums and songs and if you don't like what they like, you're a flop fan.

It's primitive behavior common to all religious cults, groups and tribes. Same for some celebrities' fans (Fanatics in their case). It is pretty annoying sometimes.

Edited by CzarnaWisnia

Great news. I hope you follow suit. This forum will be a much better place without posters like you.

I don't have a prob with people who dislike Kylie, i have a problem with aggressive and rude attitude accusing us of being trolls and fake fans. Are you that insecure or what?

:lmao:

Oh come on. Everyone knows where your true loyalties lie. Why pretend you're such a big fan of Madonna's when a majority of your posts are based on that aussie cunt? Keep deluding yourself, but i'm going nowhere and Jazzyjan has informed me that she's taking a break because of another issue, so thankfully she hasn't let a TROLL like you run her out of Nation either.

Great news. I hope you follow suit. This forum will be a much better place without posters like you. I don't have a prob with people who dislike Kylie, i have a problem with aggressive and rude attitude accusing us of being trolls and fake fans. Are you that insecure or what?

Sambassile you are just an Alkylieda Troll and you've got 224 posts proving it (of which 200 in the Kelly thread of course). You have insulted people that are regular posters and have been regular posters for years despite the fact that they made their points without insulting you in the first place.

Your post content in the Kelly Thread speaks volumes and how you address people on here shows you are rude and conceited to the core to say the very least. Now this goes for other "newbies" of course

This thread is a waste of space with VILE tumorous trash posting in it. When I get home tonight I will be doing a massive PURGE of you unwelcome trolling flop fan pieces of SHIT.

The purge is done, and others are on thin ice. You disgusting demented miserable trolls are not welcome here. For the off-topic problems they have, at least * and Skin contribute greatly to the appreciation, enthusiasm, insight for Madonna here. They and the majority of this forum makes this the ultimate vibrant place to discuss, dissect, appreciate Madonna. You stupid cunt trolls have gathered here like nasty storm clouds here drowning the joint with acid rain and taking sick pleasure in it. You freaks need to fuck off to the bottomless pit of bitter projected whining you'll find at TheOtherSnore and Madonnatripe!

And contrary to what that queeny RebelFart claims, newbies are very much welcome here and fit in nicely. I won't let a few rotten apples bring this place down!