She has a worse voice than Whitney Houston

Masterpiece saves MDNA from being her worst album

The American Life album is a songwriting masterclass

The performance of Same Love is one of her best ever

Are You Ready For It is her best rock song

Kabbalah is the best thing that ever happened to her

The Haiti performance of Like a Prayer is the definitive version

She has had subtle plastic surgery

"What do you mean it's not in the computer" is the main reason why Like a Prayer is regarded as her best album

Fighting Spirit is the best thing she's ever done

She should have got an Oscar for Evita

She has a worse voice than Whitney Houston

Masterpiece saves MDNA from being her worst album

The American Life album is a songwriting masterclass

The performance of Same Love is one of her best ever

Are You Ready For It is her best rock song

Kabbalah is the best thing that ever happened to her

The Haiti performance of Like a Prayer is the definitive version

She has had subtle plastic surgery

"What do you mean it's not in the computer" is the main reason why Like a Prayer is regarded as her best album

fighting spirit is the shit! but what is 'are you ready for it'?

GMAYL is a perfect pop song: it sounds fresh, the lyrics are good and the beat is great.

I love it. I thought it sounded different for her and for radio in general. It's not a song to be taken so seriously, just a bit of fun and the lyrics are your typical pop song lyrics. No, it's no LAP but not everything has to be! Lyrically, it's on par with HU, Lucky Star.....a number of her more lighthearted pop songs.

Not enough credit has been given to her in recent years for her musical reinventions. 4M, HU, GMAYL all sound completely different from each other.

I thought i was the only one who thought Push should have been a single.

CRIMINAL that it wasn't released! Sorry was obviously a perfect choice everywhere else outside the US.

Should I????

95681-phil-dunphy-shaking-head-gif-m-7zI

Here we go:

I'M BREATHLESS is a studio album.

AMERICAN LIFE is a great album to hispters mostly. It's just an ok album (or worse) for the majority of fans and people in general.

HARD CANDY is a very good album.

MDNA is her most inconsistent album since WTG.

ONE MORE CHANCE is not that bad.

TURN UP THE RADIO is a great song and is so very MADONNA.

NOTHING FAILS sucks.

BEDTIME STORIES is better than EROTICA.

DROWNED WORLD TOUR is not a masterpiece. It's very good but not a masterpiece.

There... I said it.

tumblr_lp0j84BOcv1qg422ho4_250.gif

Yeh, Nothing Fails DOES sort of suck.

Intervention on the other hand, is beautiful.

Yeh, Nothing Fails DOES sort of suck.

Intervention on the other hand, is beautiful.

You sort of suck black cock.

-I have never cared much for "Express Yourself". The song has a great message and the video is among her best but the song has never been one of my faves from M.

-I think "Take a Bow" is the greatest thing EVER. I know some M fans aren't crazy about the song but it's honestly my favorite Madonna song and video of all time! That's saying a lot because I love most of her music/videos. My Mom really likes Madonna but when I pick her up from work sometimes, she's always like "you and this damn song again"?! :lol: Seriously, I listen to it almost every day. I never tire of it.

-"Angel" is amazing and needs to be performed live on the next tour! I like it better than "Borderline" or "Open Your Heart" even.

You sort of suck black cock.

Obsessed with black cock much?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Oh so you became a fan during the ROL era? ;)

Actually I had the Madonna album vinyl, the LAP and I'm Breathless cassettes as a kid but I really became a fan with Bedtime Stories :) I was just passively aggressively replying to the previous post.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Bedtime Stories is definitely a better album than Erotica.

well, :sassy: yeah. Although I also love 'tica.

In my opinion...

GMYAL is a better song than 4 Minutes. Is that an unpopular opinion? Probably. To me it's as clear as the day is bright.

Revolver + Hung Up + I Don't Give A ruin the otherwise immaculate MDNA transgression section for me. Not talking about the visuals, message, or choreo, but the "singing" and songs themselves.

My only real issue with GGW is a couple of unimaginative/silly lyrics. Otherwise, I love it. I mean, the intro itself is legendary and worthy of my wildest dreams.

My only real issue with TUTR is the last minute, after the bridge. They could've done so much more with it. Otherwise, I love that song, too.

I love her voice on Heartbeat.......ESPECIALLY the slightly out of tune "I can keep on goin through the niiiiiiiiight".

Her work with Pharrell is some of the best she has ever done. He took her outside her comfort zone.

The rap in AL is one of the best parts of the whole album

On the right day, her acting in the last scene of Swept Away can move me to tears

I love the fingerless gloves 24/7

The editing on MDNA DVD is the best of all her concert releases

Like a Prayer to me is overrated. I prefer True Blue (despite JJ)

American Life wasn't so bad a lead single (as was discussed on the first page). I first heard it on the radio, I thought wow, this sucks. But then a few months later, I was at a restaurant, and It was playing really loud. All you could hear was the beat and I thought, wow, this sounds really cool without the lyrics!

Music is my favorite Madonna album

Banana Cream Pie Recipe

Ingredients:

A 9 inch pie shell

2/3 cup sugar

1/4 cup corn starch

1/2 teaspoon salt

3 cups milk (whole or 2%)

4 slightly beaten egg yolks

2 tablespoons softened butter

4 teaspoons vanilla

2 large bananas (or more)

Sweetened whipped cream

Directions:

Bake the pie shell according to the directions for an unfilled shell.

Mix the sugar, corn starch and salt in a saucepan. Mix the milk and egg yolks together, then stir them gradually into the sugar mixture. Cook over medium heat, STIRRING CONSTANTLY, until it thickens and boils. Stir while boiling for a minute, then remove from the heat. Stir in the butter and vanilla.

Cover with plastic wrap and cool to room temperature. Cover the bottom of the pie crust with sliced banana (about ½ inch thick). Pour the cooled filling on top and chill for a couple of hours.

Top with sweetened whipped cream just before serving. YUM, whether eaten the ordinary way or slathered all over the one you love.

Boy, I just don't get the LAV era. I fucking HATE Like a Virgin and Material Girl!
Don't know why the hell they're so overrated among fans and the general public!
Give me some Dress You Up instead ANYTIME!!!

And (I've said it before) I truly believe MDNA to be a brilliant EP buried under some really crappy, generic filler.

And I absolutely love GMAYL (although in a just-for-fun-not-taking-this-shit-seriously kind of way, but still...LOVE it).

=)