New V MAGAZINE Deluxe Edition

cosmic_system

There are some great shots, but I don't like the one where she is licking her own ankle, like wtf? And why is Katy the dominating one on every picture?

Thanks Cosmic System. Great to see some different shots from that session. I do think Madonna and Katy look fantastic together. They are both stunning and look like they enjoyed posing together. I finally got my copy of V Magazine last week. Lucky I asked them to put it under the desk. It was $28 here but worth it. I now have another great Madonna cover magazine to keep.

Even at almost 56 M's star quality just breaks the lens and makes everyone else look amateur.

Love both of their looks though.

:thumbsup:

I also love how the media (as usual) seems to be focusing on how airbrushed Madonna is

Failing to point out how equally airbrushed Katy is

Like EVERYONE who makes it on any magazine is, male or female, from 20 to 70

Why is Madonna the submissive one in the photos? :americanlife:

because she isn't afraid of exploring fantasies....and even if she's the submissive, i bet that she's still the one commanding!!!

amazing pics!!!!!!!!!

because she isn't afraid of exploring fantasies....and even if she's the submissive, i bet that she's still the one commanding!!!

amazing pics!!!!!!!!!

I agree!

I find this session very stupid, to be fair. I like how Madonna looks, and Katy looks great too, but that dominatrix/lesbian thing is incredibly boring in my opinion.

If it was two men, you'd creamed your pants like a sissy.

There are some great shots, but I don't like the one where she is licking her own ankle, like wtf? And why is Katy the dominating one on every picture?

WHAT?!

tumblr_n8jxagiJYU1s0x5wto1_250.gif

Did you see her pussy and tits?

have a look one more time

tumblr_n8jkclq4h61rim9kto4_1280.jpg

SO PERFECT

MMM gurl