New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

It will be to bridge the gap towards the album just like Die another day before American Life.

It's perfect actually if it is indeed for a film. That's great use of promo.....especially as she finishes off the new album.....

I think it will be a proper single release with a video then the first promo for the album!

if its a ballad, and released, then it would be her first ballad single since. lay down a nice ballad and then smack us with the dance album...

What is the story with 'The Giver'? Is it related to the messiah?

Plot :In a perfect world where there is no conflict, racism or sickness, every member of society has a specific role, and 16-year-old Jonas is selected to be the Receiver of Memory. As Jonas uncovers the truth behind his world's past, he discovers that many years earlier, his forefathers gave up humanity in order to have a stable society

and im pist because i have a 16 year old character named Jonas in a sci-fi novel I am writing. ugh.

Yeah, the recycled thing. Let's wait and see the final result. She clearly needs songwriters-

Dear a lot of writers do that so no matter what their meaning I guess that doesn't go for them? You don't know what lyrics she wrote or why.

I know that but that's pretty much her songwriting. Let's wait and see.

How the hell do you know what her songwriting is? You her partner? You work with her? Do you know anything that doesn't come out of someone else's mouth?

I know that but that's pretty much her songwriting. Let's wait and see.

No you don't and "we" are not going to wait for anything.

Oh let me write a song in gibberish so everyone will see what a genius I am....blah blah blah blah blah. Ooh I need to sit down. That took too much work. I appreciate

your praise though..thank you, thank you, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart I cannot thank my fans too much.

i'm not exactly excited about this song

contains lyrics from her other songs just appears lazy writing

will wait for more

She's been doing it since 1990. :rolleyes:

You'd think her fans would have been used to it by now.

Liz Rosenberg has made it official that this is indeed the upcoming single messiah from Madonna. Look on her Facebook page before you start bashing please :0) i think its for the move the giver!.

Wait a second, is that Liz's official facebook page? Liz has a facebook page?1?

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonnas lyrics are some of the most profound ! Even some of her cheesiest pop songs have great lyrics. I don't blame her for reusing some of them. I would

Lyrics to a new (old) song titled, "Familiar" have just been posted on Madonna's Instagram!

Don't hesitate

In your fuzzy dream

No regrets

I won't keep waiting

I realise now love is love

Guest eroticerotic

Messiah, Holy Water, Iconic, Living For Love, Rebel Heart, Veni Vidi Vici

is this a Like A Prayer Prt 2? It's all very Roman Catholic-esque :)

Lyrics to a new (old) song titled, "Familiar" have just been posted on Madonna's Instagram!

Don't hesitate

In your fuzzy dream

No regrets

I won't keep waiting

I realise now love is love

Love how the "comedians" have little material and coveniently forget hundreds of other lyrics. Wouldn't be so intolerable if people were actually funny.

Love how the "comedians" have little material and coveniently forget hundreds of other lyrics. Wouldn't be so intolerable if people were actually funny.

I'm just having a laugh. I'm not trying to imply she's a bad lyricist - she obviously is not.

Try to enjoy the rest of your day!