Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

YAAAS!!! SLAY MAMA!!!!

2v34lmq.jpg <-- abraham blueberry bounce.

2m4x26w.jpg <-- pud whacker.

2lv04e0_th.jpg <-- nonoka

2ito8wj_th.jpg

:dead: You little bitch! Still better than the first gif though.

I just know that Madonna and Katy have been making fun of Gaga privately, they were probably laughing at how ugly she is :lmao:

And giggling at Goober's floppy spaniel's ears tits.

YAAAS!!!! SLAAAAAAAY MAMA!!!

even ugly cant contain her excitement!

2rdjn1s.jpg

2ito8wj_th.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor Goober, she must be close to a Twatter rant of mega proportions

But Katy Copied Me Whoahhhhh, the Artiste Is Me, I Don't Live For The Charts (Buy My Silver Foil Limited Edition)

Right

JudasEllen9.gif

Gaga posted this in the last hour. she is PRESSED! :chuckle:

2hekeav.jpg

YAAAS!!! MAMA SLAY!!!! ITS SO PUD WHACKER-ESQUE!!!!

GIVE IT 2 ME!!! YEAH!!!

2ito8wj_th.jpg

YAAAS!!!! SLAAAAAAAY MAMA!!!

even ugly cant contain her excitement!

2rdjn1s.jpg

2ito8wj_th.jpg

YAAAS!!! SLAY MAMA!!!!

2v34lmq.jpg <-- abraham blueberry bounce.

2m4x26w.jpg <-- pud whacker.

2lv04e0_th.jpg <-- nonoka

2ito8wj_th.jpg

Pud, you are killing me with laughter. :lmao:

I just know that Madonna and Katy have been making fun of Gaga privately, they were probably laughing at how ugly she is :lmao:

Madonna has chosen her partners wisely..Miley and Katey..both slayed Gaga.

I don't think they're artistic either. They look good obviously, but say pretty much nothing. I'm sure though there are some great pics from this photoshoot as it always is the case. This is just a small teaser of what's to come! :thumbsup:

YAY!

You know what this means right? Katy Perry's career is officially dead now

VAMPIRADONNA strikes AGAIN :wow:

LOL so true. It's time. Unfortunately, we may have to suffer through a duet first...

I love how everybody underestimated Kitty Purry back in 2008 saying she's just another one hit wonder while Gaga is the real deal and will have a long career, yet 6 years later one is struggling to sell her $12 concert tickets and peaks at #76 on the Billboard chart and the other is having a successful tour and doing photoshoots with Madonna. Like :lmao:

But back to M :fag:

So this Memorial Day is next Monday?

Honeslty Gaga, as terrible as she must be in real life, is more talented than Katy IMO. Katy's a terrible performer (well ok Gaga is now too), but at least Gaga can sing. To some extent. And I don't see what's special about Katy's style either. Anyway, enough of this, sorry for going off topic. But I'm really not so overexcited by M working with Katy. It's cool, but it wouldn't really have made a difference if it was an unknown C-lister she'd be working with IMO.

Guest Pud Whacker

I love how everybody underestimated Kitty Purry back in 2008 saying she's just another one hit wonder while Gaga is the real deal and will have a long career, yet 6 years later one is struggling to sell her $12 concert tickets and peaks at #76 on the Billboard chart and the other is having a successful tour and doing photoshoots with Madonna. Like :lmao:

But back to M :fag:

So this Memorial Day is next Monday?

:thumbsup:

Why talking about Gaga in this thread ? Because she's the elephant in this cover. She's having a meltdown on Twitter (again).....

I don't like Katy Perry music but i like her, she's funny and does not take herself seriously. Just like Miley they have a positive attitude wether you like what they do or not, they are strong, confident and funny. Gaga reeks of negativity, scheming, victimization, manipulation and pathos in general.

"Guess Who" on the V cover is also used at the beginning of the Billboard article featuring the infamous 50 second instrumental snippet. Hmmm.

Oh come on now !!!