Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

After a long and arduous winter, it’s time to bask in the sunshine. V want you to have a fulfilling summer season, and for that reason we’ve packed this issue with the best of what’s to come: faraway festivals (for the avid music fan) and the most enticing reads, exhibitions, movies, and so forth. Of course, who better to cap off this season of everlasting glow than the eternally youthful Material Girl, accompanied by pop’s reigning princess of the charts? In a worldwide exclusive, V Magazine and Steven Klein come together again to capture Madonna and Katy Perry in their element, under the sartorial eye of Arianne Phillips. Here, they delve into the importance of being creatively liberated, in a celebration of music, fashion, and artistic freedom. After all, isn’t that what summer is all about?

Pre-order your copy now and get it in your hands by Memorial Day!

I'm SHOCKED! :wow:

After a long and arduous winter, its time to bask in the sunshine. V want you to have a fulfilling summer season, and for that reason weve packed this issue with the best of whats to come: faraway festivals (for the avid music fan) and the most enticing reads, exhibitions, movies, and so forth. Of course, who better to cap off this season of everlasting glow than the eternally youthful Material Girl, accompanied by pops reigning princess of the charts? In a worldwide exclusive, V Magazine and Steven Klein come together again to capture Madonna and Katy Perry in their element, under the sartorial eye of Arianne Phillips. Here, they delve into the importance of being creatively liberated, in a celebration of music, fashion, and artistic freedom. After all, isnt that what summer is all about?

Pre-order your copy now and get it in your hands by Memorial Day!

I'm SHOCKED! :wow:

Summerdonna :wow:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....a rumored song for the summer? M and Katy? A duet? "Celebration of music, fashion, and artistic freedom?" Coming when someone else is releasing a duet? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

She's coming for the Summer, can't wait to see the pictures they both look amazing! I need to have this magazine pleaseee!

Next Monday! I need her to say something about the new album and Katy Perry to feat on Unapologetic Bitch!

10310991_1427541220848489_1983439630_n.j

YAAAS MAMA SLAY WEAVES!!!!

She looks amazing and wow what a nice surprise

Love Katy

2014 will be Madonna's year indeed

I have a feeling all of this is not merely artforfreedom related but a huge introduction to the dawn of her new music era

I expect new music to be out mid to late summer

2015 and killer tour here she comes

Guest Pud Whacker

She looks amazing and wow what a nice surprise

Love Katy

2014 will be Madonna's year indeed

I have a feeling all of this is not merely artforfreedom related but a huge introduction to the dawn of her new music era

I expect new music to be out mid to late summer

2015 and killer tour here she comes

IM READY...

I think this has nothing to do with the album tbh

She already said to L'UOMO Vogue that her next album is strictly connected with artforfreedom. It's obvious that these latest spreads in particular are not immediately tied to it but if she's been teasing us about her work in the studio for many weeks now it's clear musically speaking something's cooking and it might come closer than we can think

She already said to L'UOMO Vogue that her next album is strictly connected with artforfreedom. It's obvious that these latest spreads in particular are not immediately tied to it but if she's been teasing us about her work in the studio for many weeks now it's clear musically speaking something's cooking and it might come closer than we can think

Also V magazine said "Celebration of music..."

Reminds me of the "Music" era. First the FAME magazine shoot by Mondino and then a month or so later the album dropped. She doesn't just do photoshoots just for no reason anymore. She's warming us up. Music is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Especially with Art For Freedom being connected to the new album. I also love the fact that apparently she's also been doing projects under the radar and completely surprise us. No leaked info, no word far ahead, just BAM, here it is!

Can't wait for the new portfolio... looks VERY interesting!

Also V magazine said "Celebration of music..."

:thumbsup:

I doubt Madonna is posting all these studio updates about Diplo, Viking harems and Mozilla + doing two great magazine spreads and there's no music coming out at some point in the very near future. Ok Interview 2010 comes to mind but that was a completely different story

And Madonna being the first to mention Katy Perry during a radio interview in April 2008

Way before the success of I Kissed A Girl later in the fall of that year: