Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

That cover is so amazing :wow: And the way the "V" fits right between her legs. Now we know what the "V" stands for :1251:

They both look great. I want to see the whole thing. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a Monday in my life :lol:

do they have to photoshop it SO much though, really? like that is really overboard. they don't even look human.

i posted it on Facebook and it has already had shade thrown at it "how funny they look the same age"

by the way I'm still going crazy. these photos are going to be so fucking awesome!

They look stunning and i can see that hairstyle being quite trendy at the moment.

And people talking about photoshop you need to get a grip. If the average person on earth is using photoshop for their Facebook pictures why can't famous people do for an actual professional photo shoot? If you want to see how these people look in real life go see them on their concert or camp outside their house and have a long look at their face... this outrage at photoshopping is so dumb!

ummm.... are you serious?

there is a difference between enhancing with photoshop and making madonna look younger than katy. of course people will be outraged. she's not a cartoon character.

They're Steven Klein photos. Of course they are going to look "unnatural". It's part of his aesthetic in photography/art. I haven't seen "natural" looking models in his pictures. I love the look.

They're Steven Klein photos. Of course they are going to look "unnatural". It's part of his aesthetic in photography/art. I haven't seen "natural" looking models in his pictures. I love the look.

Exactly. Usually i'm shocked at massive photoshopping jobs but here it's supposed to be a fansasy. It looks very much like a G. Bourdin photoshoot as if Bourdin shot a Bettie Page pulp magazine.

so are we 100% sure M's new single drops on Monday? Anybody in the know can confirm that?

I wouldn't believe the rumors about the new album but the single being as early as next week is rather possible.

I love it!

Its also gorgeous that Madonna is dominated :) I think this is Madonnas sexiest shoot since Interview 2010. Love it!

They look like plastic barbie dolls but I think that was done on purpose...?

Exactly it's part of the style.. it reminds me of those pictures Madonna was posting on IG not so long ago. People have to stop looking at a photo shoot as professional passport picture.. it's a work of art.. They're supposed to be doll-like and if they're using photoshop so much why can't they use it on her hands?? She's still wearing those gloves after all... i think Madonna still looks good regardless of the photoshop and let's not forget Katy Perry is 30 so she's no spring chicken herself.

there is a difference between enhancing with photoshop and making madonna look younger than katy. of course people will be outraged. she's not a cartoon character.

Don't worry Carly. They are going for that retro pin-up look with the hair and clothes. When you see photos like that from the past, they all have a perfect "doll like" glamour so to speak. Believe me, when you get the magazine, the photos will be amazing.

Wow! In a couple of days the Pre-Order price went up. I pre-ordered on May 19. The price was $7.50 + $6.99 shipping = $14.49 total. Today the pre-order is $10.00 + $12.40 shipping = $22.40 total. Lucky I pre-ordered early.

140521042313510320.jpg

140521042311585787.jpg

BEHOLD, ONE OF THREE V89 COVERS SHOT BY THE ICONIC STEVEN KLEIN

In a worldwide exclusive, V Magazine and Steven Klein come together to capture Madonna and Katy Perry in their element, under the sartorial eye of Arianne Phillips. Did you know that these two, the most famous acts on the planet, are also fast friends? Here are a few of their choice quotes from the accompanying story, the entirety of which will appear on newsstands this Memorial Day.

ON THE PHYSICALITY OF THIS PHOTO SHOOT:
KATY PERRY I was sore in my upper body and in my butt area from all that squatting.
MADONNA It’s good to be sore in your butt. My neck is sore from that wonderful moment when I was sucking on your heel.

ON PROVOCATIVE SHOWMANSHIP:
M I would always say, Dad, I’m an artist, I have to express myself. You don’t understand. I think he’s finally come to terms with it. It’s only taken 30 years. He’s like, Do you have to simulate masturbation on the bed? Do you have to? Yes, Dad, I do.
KP I haven’t gone that far yet, but maybe under your great mentorship I might reach that point.

ON GETTING READY FOR A TOUR:
M A couple of weeks before my production rehearsals I look and feel like a truck ran me over.
KP [laughs] Oh, I look like that now.

ON OCD TENDENCIES:
KP Im so OCD that I want those letters in alphabetical order. C-D-O would be my preference.